amstalder

Very important lesson learned....

I was at Z-Hills and I had a landing where I found grass IN my bra at the end of the day - and I was wearing a jumpsuit. I totally biffed my landing, if I remember correctly. That's the same jump where I broke a nail and needed life flight to the nearest nail salon. :D

Always be kinder than you feel.

I was at Z-Hills and I had a landing where I found grass IN my bra at the end of the day - and I was wearing a jumpsuit. I totally biffed my landing, if I remember correctly. That's the same jump where I broke a nail and needed life flight to the nearest nail salon. :D

haha wow, now that takes talent.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Ummm... ahhhhh... errrr... you know you are jumping out of a plane aimed at a planet... what could possibly go wrong?

why wear anything that is your favorite, other than your favorite xxxxx while skydiving:P:P:P

And while Im jumping out of said plane towards the planet, Id like for my boobies to feel nice :$:P

Dont you like for your boobies to feel nice???

That deserves a medal! I broke a nail on the jump with the asphalt in my bra... I feel your pain :P

Well, I dont have any pictures of after the crash :(

Its just a sopping wet mess in my shower now...

Well, in that case, I say give us a picture of you without the bra and we'll imagine what it would've looked like from there.;)
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Ummm... ahhhhh... errrr... you know you are jumping out of a plane aimed at a planet... what could possibly go wrong?

why wear anything that is your favorite, other than your favorite xxxxx while skydiving:P:P:P

And while Im jumping out of said plane towards the planet, Id like for my boobies to feel nice :$:P

Dont you like for your boobies to feel nice???

My tits feel spectacular at all times.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I wear a regular sporty bra when I'm jumping. If I'm hanging around the dz at night, I'll change into clean clothes and put on my usual push-up type of bra. As I was standing around one evening, a guy walked past me, pointed to my chest and said, "Hey! You didn't have those this morning!" :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I wear a regular sporty bra when I'm jumping. If I'm hanging around the dz at night, I'll change into clean clothes and put on my usual push-up type of bra. As I was standing around one evening, a guy walked past me, pointed to my chest and said, "Hey! You didn't have those this morning!" :ph34r:

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Only on a DZ can you get away with that most of the time:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Only on a DZ can you get away with that most of the time:)

That is very true! :D I've had married guys compliment my "girls" in front of my SO and/or their wives.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: That's awesome. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

Haha, thats great:D. I try to wear sports bras when I jump but I always forget to grab one before heading out for the weekend [:/]:P

Also, Im sure everyone is wondering, I think she'll make it. Fully dried this morning and there's only a couple little spots left :$:D

Haha, thats great:D. I try to wear sports bras when I jump but I always forget to grab one before heading out for the weekend [:/]:P

Also, Im sure everyone is wondering, I think she'll make it. Fully dried this morning and there's only a couple little spots left :$:D

hooray! :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Holy hell! You're around SKYDIVERS all the time, and you think we like clean women?:S Dirty girls are more fun!:D:D Oh, wait, if you mean showered, then yeah, we like em clean.:|

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama