CSpenceFLY

Heads up all you RoamingDZ.com kids.

Anyone from Texas going to this event??? Or can give me a ride from an airport closest to boogie :-)

I can give someone a ride from Atlanta... I'll be going that way with my truck. I'm startin' in Jacksonville, NC area, so if anyone needs a ride along the way, let me know. I'll be more than happy to give someone a lift. I'll be there for the whole event.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So what's the weather like there that time of year?

Last year it was awesome. Sunny most days. A little cool in the morning and evening, but great jumping weather during the day.

People, it's an awesome place to be. Huge landing area. Good facilities. Stores are just a few minutes away. Plenty of full hookup camper slots. Lots of area for tents too. Of course there's enough area for a huge bonfire too! :ph34r:

Winds were a little high, but no problem for those who fly paper towels for canopies.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If it was so toasty for YOU that night, then why didn't you show'em, huh?? :P
I'm proud of my naturally fiery Latin blood. And when the sangre says "conyo, it's cold!" ..then it's cold. Of course, staying up until the fire was dead and dew was on the ground, then sleeping over a 1/2" crack in the floor of Jello's camper didn't help much. B|

I DO believe an encore performance by the dynamic trio will be required... repeatedly! B|;)

Do I get my damn spankin's this time???

I told Robby that I was going to bed at midnight and he needed to start before that, don't blame me!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Beats the hell out of a Robbie/Bolas duet! ;)

I'm just sayin... :):D:D:D

Am I not worth mentioning or do I just not suck as bad?:D

I told Robby that I was going to bed at midnight and he needed to start before that, don't blame me!

What does Robby have to do with you smackin' the ever so famous butt you once had as your avatar?:P

Almost peed myself laughing at definition 5& 6...

5. "Man, she's got some fine titties!"

"Word."

6. to concur

I'd like to hit Monica from the backside, yo!! Word!!

That's what I'm talking about spence....word!!! LOL

And sardlo it's worth the trip from where ever bud, spence puts on a pretty kick ass shinding...good people, good times, very good vibe, you wil not be disappointed..

Tis true, Señor... I flew all the way from Japan (Jah-pannnn for some people:P) and it was a BLAST!!! All we have to work on now is getting the pop-up tents out of the landing areas.:P:D

And all you need to work on is your canopy control.:P

Anyone from Texas going to this event??? Or can give me a ride from an airport closest to boogie :-)

I can give someone a ride from Atlanta... I'll be going that way with my truck. I'm startin' in Jacksonville, NC area, so if anyone needs a ride along the way, let me know. I'll be more than happy to give someone a lift. I'll be there for the whole event.B|

Sounds like the lead in to a B-rated slasher movie.

Almost peed myself laughing at definition 5& 6...

5. "Man, she's got some fine titties!"

"Word."

6. to concur

I'd like to hit Monica from the backside, yo!! Word!!

That's what I'm talking about spence....word!!! LOL

And sardlo it's worth the trip from where ever bud, spence puts on a pretty kick ass shinding...good people, good times, very good vibe, you wil not be disappointed..

Tis true, Señor... I flew all the way from Japan (Jah-pannnn for some people:P) and it was a BLAST!!! All we have to work on now is getting the pop-up tents out of the landing areas.:P:D

And all you need to work on is your canopy control.:P

I was controlling my canopy just fine till those bastards put that tent in my way.:D

Sounds like the lead in to a B-rated slasher movie.

Do you ALWAYS have to give away the endings of the movies?>:(

Yeah...I saw them just throw it out in front of you.:D:D:D while you were on final.

Glad I finally have a witness to this most haneous of crimes...:P

And scared the crap out of the rv.net folks ;)

I thought they needed a little excitement in their lives... you can't spend your whole life just mulling around the RV...:D

Skymama, Mic thought up a great Team 'Licious name for you...Paddlelicious! You're free to pick whatever name you want, but we really like that one. :P

And there WILL be Team 'Licious initiations at Fitzgerald. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

How many can you take?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

How many can you take?

If you don't fit inside, just attach a box to the roof with a coathangar.

DUH!:D:D:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

How many can you take?

If you don't fit inside, just attach a box to the roof with a coathangar.

DUH!:D:D:D

LMAO :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

How many can you take?
my truck can seat up to 6. as long as the weather's good and I don't have to worry about stuff gettin' wet in the truck bed, I can put all my stuff back there and pack the cab full of peopleB|

Skymama, Mic thought up a great Team 'Licious name for you...Paddlelicious! You're free to pick whatever name you want, but we really like that one. :P

And there WILL be Team 'Licious initiations at Fitzgerald. B|

gonzolicious has a nice ring to it...B|