spindlee

What do you drive?

And for show is my 04 F150,rollin on dubs,

.:ph34r:

I'm old WTF is "dubs":S

Dubs are 20 inch rims. The word DUB come from the slang word for 20.

"Commonly used to refer both to two dime bags of weed (which, incidentally, equal 20 dollars) and to 20'' rims on cars, particularly SUV's. The word "dub" is used to refer to something that equals 20, whether it be weed OR rim size.
Yo, can I get two dubs from you?

OR

We were rollin on dubs..."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dubs

So in other words, "ghetto sled wheels". ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What's your 'ride'

Just bought myself a 2008 model VW polo and it looks the biz.

No modifications, spend money on jumping instead ;)

2008 Honda Fit (blakberry pearl). I frickin love that thing still like the first day I got it. My first brand spankin new car in my life. Drove the biggest peice of shit box elantra before that all through college and it was falling apart bad.

I love it, but I will admit that my first choice was a mini cooper convertable if it was more in my price range. :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Twin Turbocharged 2010 BMW M6... $125,000. Paid cash for it.

OK, not really. Used to drive a 2000 Dodge Neon. Flipped it a couple times. Used to drive a 2006 Scion tC. Flipped it a few times. Used to drive a 2007 Kia Sorento. Front end totalled it. Used to drive a 2005 Honda Accord. Loved it. Crashed it. Now I drive a piece of shit ford ranger. Still looking for a good tree to wrap it around.

Sounds like nobody wants to, or should ride with you

Twin Turbocharged 2010 BMW M6... $125,000. Paid cash for it.

OK, not really. Used to drive a 2000 Dodge Neon. Flipped it a couple times. Used to drive a 2006 Scion tC. Flipped it a few times. Used to drive a 2007 Kia Sorento. Front end totalled it. Used to drive a 2005 Honda Accord. Loved it. Crashed it. Now I drive a piece of shit ford ranger. Still looking for a good tree to wrap it around.

Stay away from me on final...

03 mustang cobra

I like my tag :)

And they say teachers are underpaid...

I am WELL underpaid. Private school....I make even less than public.

I have had that car since I was 17 and it was brand new. My mommy bought it for me. :$
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

My car is supercharged....superchargers make a "whining" noise.

When I was out and about one night(local cruising spot) I had a kid in a Honda beg to race me....After I beat the snot out of him, he informed me I must have a belt loose or something because my car was making a funny noise. I have been told that several times!!!!!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

2006 Nissan Armada LE "loaded"

Love it, had an 04 Titan before and didn't need to open bed in the back so I got the Armada. It's sweet on the way to the DZ to keep the girl enetrtained, she can just lay back and watch TV or listen to tunes hahaha ... Peace and quiet for me lol
Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off