spindlee

What do you drive?

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Besides, I don't hear you complaining when I'm driving your pikey ass around in it. Plus, you gotta admit, it's very stealthy for a BASE vehicle, who on earth would guess its a few base jumpers getting into trouble ad not a soccer mom or old lady? :P

Wanker

I do complain, i complain a lot! Anyway my Mercury Sable is all pimped out now, i got one of them tape deck things that let me put the cassette in and play my ipod music through it. Dubs? Pssssh, gay.

Puta.

I hate to tell ya bro, you don't complain. That constant whining sound that is coming out of your mouth is called bitching, and you're worse than a woman.

Poo Burglar,

"I cant jump tonight my mums in town so i have to hide my rig and tell her im a guydiver, waaaa!" Sandy Vaginal hole.

Nut Gobbler,

"Can't tonight mate. My partner is mad at me so I have to be good for a while." PuSSiEs BIG

Fugly Bastard,

Nothing in this world beats the time i woke up and you had vacated the bunk room in the middle of the night "i woke up puffy and red, i couldn't breath. I washed my face but had to go home. boo fucking hoo"

pUssieS BigGer

Dear Jersey Fish Market Smelling Oozing Ham Wallet,

What about the time you couldn't jump because you were bruised and all cut up and bleeding from getting drunk and falling down in the snow naked?

or

"I hate taking my hand off because it always shocks my ass!"

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

At least i climb that shit fast and dont sit half way up during a lightning storm, looking up at everyone else and shouting "is it windy up there?" like a retard.

OR

when you actually got on top and said "can i have a gear check?" and i turn around to see you standing there without any of your gear ready to check. puSiES STOOPID

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Besides, I don't hear you complaining when I'm driving your pikey ass around in it. Plus, you gotta admit, it's very stealthy for a BASE vehicle, who on earth would guess its a few base jumpers getting into trouble ad not a soccer mom or old lady? :P

Wanker

I do complain, i complain a lot! Anyway my Mercury Sable is all pimped out now, i got one of them tape deck things that let me put the cassette in and play my ipod music through it. Dubs? Pssssh, gay.

Puta.

I hate to tell ya bro, you don't complain. That constant whining sound that is coming out of your mouth is called bitching, and you're worse than a woman.

Poo Burglar,

"I cant jump tonight my mums in town so i have to hide my rig and tell her im a guydiver, waaaa!" Sandy Vaginal hole.

Nut Gobbler,

"Can't tonight mate. My partner is mad at me so I have to be good for a while." PuSSiEs BIG

Fugly Bastard,

Nothing in this world beats the time i woke up and you had vacated the bunk room in the middle of the night "i woke up puffy and red, i couldn't breath. I washed my face but had to go home. boo fucking hoo"

pUssieS BigGer

What about the time you couldn't jump because you were bruised and all cut up and bleeding from getting drunk and falling down in the snow naked?

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

At least i climb that shit fast and dont sit half way up during a lightning storm, looking up at everyone else and shouting "is it windy up there?" like a retard.

OR

when you actually got on top and said "can i have a gear check?" and i turn around to see you standing there without any of your gear ready to check. puSiES STOOPID

International Boo-Cocky Receiving Champion.

How about the time we got to the bottom of a 5.5million volt power tower and saw a storm rolling in WITH a 5 mph headwind and you said "It'll be fine." Then said in the car "That was really stupid lets not tell anyone we did that" and proceed to post it all over the internet?

OR

How about the time you jumped that building during rush hour, put the video online, and got a call from a reporter an hour later? Huh Jeb?

PuSSies...ah screw it you're an idiot
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

How about the time we got to the bottom of a 5.5million volt power tower and saw a storm rolling in WITH a 5 mph headwind and you said "It'll be fine." Then said in the car "That was really stupid lets not tell anyone we did that" and proceed to post it all over the internet?

OR

How about the time you jumped that building during rush hour, put the video online, and got a call from a reporter an hour later? Huh Jeb?

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

I am a changed man, i found the power of Jeebus and have changed my media whoring ways.

All in all, lets just confirm that this whole thing could have been avoided if you just agreed with my original statement that your car is faggy.

Also i still have your blue wanna be gang star bandanna in my car. Click Click BOOM! (also a gay song) Pussies BLue.

I feel bad for all this slander, i feel like i need to make it up to you and say something nice... Your fiery red head has great tits.

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

OR

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

I am a changed man, i found the power of Jeebus and have changed my media whoring ways.

All in all, lets just confirm that this whole thing could have been avoided if you just agreed with my original statement that your car is faggy.

Also i still have your blue wanna be gang star bandanna in my car. Click Click BOOM! (also a gay song) Pussies BLue.

I feel bad for all this slander, i feel like i need to make it up to you and say something nice... Your fiery red head has great tits.

Pretty Prison Bitch Soap Fetcher

Yes, she does have great tits. I think you're just saying that though to make up with me because in reality you started this whole fight because you are a sociopath and are insanely jealous of my awesome fixed object exits and mad aerial skills.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

OR

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

Yes, she does have great tits. I think you're just saying that though to make up with me because in reality you started this whole fight because you are a sociopath and are insanely jealous of my awesome fixed object exits and mad aerial skills.

crusty mouthed dinglewatcher

Your triple gainer is commendable, it really is and im thoroughly pleased and impressed considering i thought you were gonna go in within a month of taking up this sport. But the fact of the matter still remains that you exit like a fucking weirdo.

I think its about time you actually opened an object yourself instead of mooching off the hard work of others. PuSSIYS fuck off.

What would Jesus jump?

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

OR

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

puSsies BiG
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

1973 Ford Torino.
Green, stuck drivers door, glass busted out, some fire damage.[:/]

Got a tape deck in it? ;)

That's it!
Yeah, I like to play a lot of CCR;
Anything but the f*ckin' Eagles, man.:ph34r:

NOT the fuckin' EAGLES! :S

No stairway!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

OR

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

Your triple gainer is commendable, it really is and im thoroughly pleased and impressed considering i thought you were gonna go in within a month of taking up this sport. But the fact of the matter still remains that you exit like a fucking weirdo.

I think its about time you actually opened an object yourself instead of mooching off the hard work of others. PuSSIYS fuck off.

What would Jesus jump?

Listen here you drunken possum chasing crocodile hunter wanna be glob of infectious vaginal discharge...AKA Pyro

When I open an object I will be sure to call you to make sure we get the jump plastered all over the local and national news networks, until then i shall remain an old school base ninja.

I do have to give you partial credit for my aerial experience. I was completely satisfied falling flat and happy until you made that bet with Tim behind my back that he couldn't get me to do a gainer. After that I thought why not a double then why not a triple, then why not a 2 way triple. Dunno whats next, i'll let you know.

I really wanted to jump tonight, but it's windy as hell. You gonna kite your tarp and get slammed into the taxiway again? I could go for a laugh. IN all seriousness though it's the weekend, and i have more important things to do than be online, specifically with previously mentioned tits, so i'm outta here. Let's plan on our usual Sunday morning jump after your tea and crumpits.

"I'm tella ya! There ain't nuthin betta...than a nice big butter-ary crumpit, and a nice cuppa tea with a spot a milk....there's nuthin gay about it!"

05 Lexus RX 330

Faggot.

Cunt.

Wanker

Puta.

Poo Burglar,

Nut Gobbler,

Fugly Bastard,

pUssieS BigGer

or

PuSSiEs BIGeSt

Gaping cum dumpster anus

OR

OR

Shit Eating Ass Muncher

What would Jesus jump?

Listen here you drunken possum chasing crocodile hunter wanna be glob of infectious vaginal discharge...AKA Pyro

When I open an object I will be sure to call you to make sure we get the jump plastered all over the local and national news networks, until then i shall remain an old school base ninja.

I do have to give you partial credit for my aerial experience. I was completely satisfied falling flat and happy until you made that bet with Tim behind my back that he couldn't get me to do a gainer. After that I thought why not a double then why not a triple, then why not a 2 way triple. Dunno whats next, i'll let you know.

I really wanted to jump tonight, but it's windy as hell. You gonna kite your tarp and get slammed into the taxiway again? I could go for a laugh. IN all seriousness though it's the weekend, and i have more important things to do than be online, specifically with previously mentioned tits, so i'm outta here. Let's plan on our usual Sunday morning jump after your tea and crumpits.

"I'm tella ya! There ain't nuthin betta...than a nice big butter-ary crumpit, and a nice cuppa tea with a spot a milk....there's nuthin gay about it!"

floppy-chinned scrotumchauffeur

Dont even pretend you're getting any with your mother in town, thats lame.

I have just been out drinking with red necks and find this whole thread rather silly. Im glad you can credit me with your ariel finesse but how about you stop being a homo with your jesus pose even coming out of them? Like i said, the ariels rock, but the jesus thing is getting old.

Now, im gonna go to fucking bed with big asian boobies and maybe even send you a picture. So you can jack off with your mum in the other room.

PuSsIES YElloW

1995 Ford Ranger

180k+ miles, still the original clutch.

Same with my '96, 180K+, and still on the same clutch.:)

I was waiting on a friend who was delayed a while back, 'bout the time GM & Chrysler were getting bail-outs, and a guy next to me at the restaurant's bar started chatting with me. As the conversation went on, when I mentioned my clutch and the miles on it, the guy came real close to calling me a liar or that I didn't understand the concept. (Since I would have to pay the bill, I would be cognizant if the clutch was replaced. :D) Didn't care enough to argue/not important. At the time it did make me wonder how unusual a clutch lastinh that long/many miles was tho'.

/Marg

In Dec 2005, I traded in my 1993 Jeep Wrangler (purchased new).
It had:
- Original clutch
- Original brakes
- Original exhaust system
- Original shocks

It had only 95,000 miles on it, and I figured any/all of those things were coming due, making a new vehicle seem like a better option. It had already trashed the rear axle making for the first big-ticket repair bill, and I wasn't interested in another one.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Bump Due To Vaginal Fluids Leaking Out Of Joes Intestines, And Not Because Of Eating Pussy -

Andy says:
im gonna do tcob tonight if you want a crack at it
Joe Nesbitt says:
hmm, maybe, i was going to last night with jim but my acid reflux was killin me
what time?
Andy says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Epic Win.