virgin-burner

video from back in the days..

just found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqXirFELaY

altough it would of been cool to have been around back then, i enjoy the modern gear we have nowadays.. :)

Hi V-B!!,
Ya' shudda" bin dere!! Back when! At Old Elsinore before video all there waz is 16mm!! One night after jumpin' at the old covered packin' tables. Carl set up the projector at one end, a screen at the other and us jumpers packed the middle, Frenchies still on, and cold beers in our grubby fists!! Someone turns off the lights, Carl clicks the switch on the projector and tictictictic---3-2-1-#$%@ and,"you can be--Masters-of-the SKY!!!!!" there were others "Skycapers, Skydive! and whattall!! That was "Modern Gear back then!!! How you talk dude!! 20 years from now people will say the same about today!! Can you imagine??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

just found this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PqXirFELaY

altough it would of been cool to have been around back then, i enjoy the modern gear we have nowadays.. :)

Hi V-B!!,
Ya' shudda" bin dere!! Back when! At Old Elsinore before video all there waz is 16mm!! One night after jumpin' at the old covered packin' tables. Carl set up the projector at one end, a screen at the other and us jumpers packed the middle, Frenchies still on, and cold beers in our grubby fists!! Someone turns off the lights, Carl clicks the switch on the projector and tictictictic---3-2-1-#$%@ and,"you can be--Masters-of-the SKY!!!!!" there were others "Skycapers, Skydive! and whattall!! That was "Modern Gear back then!!! How you talk dude!! 20 years from now people will say the same about today!! Can you imagine??

i cant/can; and it will be so awesome; it's great to be in this sport, coz it's evolving, and right now, and maybe in another twenty years, i am/i'll still be part of it! B|

AWESOME!!! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda