shah269

Retail Therapy....I don't get it!

It just doesn't work for me....is it a chick thing?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I am not a big shopper to make myself feel better about life ups and downs. I did shop on black friday because I am a single parent and can get certain items that normally are out of my price range. If I didnt have a child then I would never have fought those damn crowds.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

put yourself in liquor store.

retail therapy totally works.

No.....that's bad. As in not good.
Went xmass shopping for friends and family.....went in feeling crummy, left feeling crummy.
Ah i'll figure this out.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It just doesn't work for me....is it a chick thing?

No, the sexes just vary in what they like.

I like buying router bits. There's something about a piece of steel and carbide as big as your fist with razor sharp edges.

I like buying beer. The labels are nice. It's thrilling to discover something new that looks tasty. Just the other week I took home a couple bottles of Moylan's Irish Red Ale with live yeast.

I like using router bits and drinking beer too (albeit not at the same time - that could get very painful), The red was nice, slightly sweet, and not overly carbonated reminding me a bit of the Walnut Brewery's James Red I used to drink on draught from a cask. I think I'll have a pint or two when I get done shopping.

Here's a better way to shop, even on Black Friday . . .

Go on-line and purchase your item with 'item pick-up' at the store. Then just stroll in later and get it. It'll be waiting for you with no hassle or crowd. :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I like buying router bits. There's something about a piece of steel and carbide as big as your fist with razor sharp edges.

i would love to have a router that could handle a fist size bit, along with a router table worthy of such a set-up. i believe norm built one once that would work nice.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

No, the sexes just vary in what they like.

It's not a gender thing. It's a personality thing. I take Home Depot any day over the mall.:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."