shah269

some times it just takes a roast beef sub and a beer

So I had a shitty day today, took the day off for the dishwasher dude to come and fix overpriced LG dishwasher. At 10 i get a call that they screwed up and that they won't be able to make it....gee thanks!
this is the third time this year this machine has broken so i say screw it....i'm going to call the service contractor / lg to get this thing out of my freaking condo! 3 hours later....and a rude "no we'll keep fixing it!" and they hung up....ah ok.
Go to home depo where i bought this thing and implored them for help! And they said they would do their best.
So by then....i'm just dead tired. It's been a hell of a month and well i didn't need this. Pick up a roast beef sub and a big can of fosters.....and wow....deep breath wow....so relaxing.
So i raise my oil tan to all, may your day be better than mine. and if it's looking bad.....grab a beer and a sub and just breath.
Life sucks, but it has to get better.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Just do what I did with my Frigidaire dishwasher after two visits from the repair man.

-Rip it out without care and drag it across the cement to the pickup and throw it in.
-Drive to the place I bought it, and back up to the shipping and receiving area.
-Open the tailgate and kick the piece of shit off the back, effectively destroying the useless thing.
-Hand the wide eyed, open mouthed workers the receipt.
-Kindly ask for a refund.:)

Should have gotten a KitchenAid model. Those things almost never break. We have a KitchenAid DW that I found in a clearance room at Sears in Myrtle Beach, SC. Someone else had bought it, then found it didn't fit in their kitchen and sent it back. An $800 value that I bought for $350, and then strapped it down in the pick-up truck bed for the 500 mile drive home. We had been visiting in-laws. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

come and fix overpriced LG dishwasher

I feel your pain. I have had my LG Dishwasher replaced twice and my LG Refrigerator replaced once. They severely scratched my hardwood floor replacing the fridge.

LG is the Skyride of appliances.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

come and fix overpriced LG dishwasher

I feel your pain. I have had my LG Dishwasher replaced twice and my LG Refrigerator replaced once. They severely scratched my hardwood floor replacing the fridge.

LG is the Skyride of appliances.

Is LG based in South Korea?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What is it not doing? they aren;t that hard to repair!

clean the top rack and drain...you know nothing special.
From what I can tell it's a major design flaw.
I've had every component replaced, EVERY SINGE ONE.
And it still shits the bed three times a year....the freaking warantee people will not replace the freaking thing!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Hi shah,

These are my opinions:

1. You should not have bought anything LG brand ( yes, BV they are from S. Korea ).

2. Never by an appliance from Home Depot or Lowes if you are looking for a product that will last a long time.

Spend the money, go to an actual appliance store and ( hopefully ) your worries may be over.

YMMV,

JerryBaumchen

yeah...live and learn i guess.

take your LG piece of shit to Skydive Arizona for trash day (where they allow skydivers with the right qualifications to take any piece of junk up in the Skyvan and jump out with it.)

THEN get a KitchenAid. B|

I talk like i know my onions..... but im drinking miller high life so id kill for a shitty fosters right now :D

Cant be worse than this!

Dude! I'm on government disability pay, and I still drink some of the good stuff, like Newcastle Brown Ale, or when I'm in the right city, some of the expensive gourmet beers. I absolutely refuse to drink any of that piss beer. :D

Fosters?! FOSTERS?!

Bad

I thought Fosters was great, when I was in college 20 years ago. :S:D

I am much better educated since then. :ph34r:

It was a size issue.
I wanted a lot of beer but not quite 6 cans so i went for the big oil can.