carbonezone

Santa made a boo-boo

Santa made a big boo-boo this morning. I am afraid he dropped off 2 little puppies to the wrong house "or as always the right house"! We woke to find these two little boys crying at our front door. They are so cute maybe 10-12 weeks old both boys. One has a non-functional deformed front leg who we call gimpy. Oh my....I... hope we can find them a good home. Scotty just skipped out on dinner to try to find someplace that is open for flea bath b/c they are covered and its supposed to get cold tonight.
Merry Christmas from the Carbone Farm
<>
Tami and Scotty

So adorable! I wish I didn't live in this tiny apartment ... or maybe it is good I do, or I'd become a farm for wayward animals!

Man they are cute... good luck finding them forever homes! Oh, and I think it's wonderful all you'[ve done for them so far! :)
Happy Holidays!

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

I can relate to that, three weeks ago we took in four little lab puppies that some asshat dumped on the side of the road that our farm is on. Kept them for two weeks trying to find homes with no luck so we took three of them to a local non kill rescue shelter and kept one. They took them to an adoption at Petsmart last Saturday and placed them all. :)

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Oh my....I... hope we can find them a good home.
>
Tami and Scotty

Whatever. 24 hrs and you know you won't be able to part with them. They've got the look of great DZ mutts, and they're obviously tough. But you already have a gimpy dog. I'd change his name to "Lefty," or "Bandit" (after a slot machine, get it?). I look forward to meeting them at Fitzgerald. ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I can relate to that, three weeks ago we took in four little lab puppies that some asshat dumped on the side of the road that our farm is on. Kept them for two weeks trying to find homes with no luck so we took three of them to a local non kill rescue shelter and kept one. They took them to an adoption at Petsmart last Saturday and placed them all. :)

At least they did not get eaten by coyotes like the puppies some yuppie scum dumped at the end of my friends driveway 1/4mile from their house!

She said she wished I was there and was able to put a few into that bastard before he made the turn,:|

At least they did not get eaten by coyotes like the puppies some yuppie scum dumped at the end of my friends driveway 1/4mile from their house!

She said she wished I was there and was able to put a few into that bastard before he made the turn,:|

+ 1 on putting on in the bastard.>:(>:( We were amazed that those pups survived as long as they did with all the packs of coyotes in the immediate area.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Contact me..I could be talked into taking one of the pups if a vet clears them health wise, and I think my sister would take the other. I sent my phone number in a PM.

Thanks so much for the interest in the puppies as per our phone converstation. As far as the vet check goes....I will be unable to provide that cost. Unfortunatly my Hercules under-went Melinoma Surgery (tumor removal) the day before Christmas which cost us $600.00. It's killing me not to be able to provide this service but it's just not do-able at this time. On a side note: thay both seem to be VERY healthy :)Look forward to talking with you again soon.
>
Tami

Santa made a big boo-boo this morning. I am afraid he dropped off 2 little puppies to the wrong house "or as always the right house"! We woke to find these two little boys crying at our front door. They are so cute maybe 10-12 weeks old both boys. One has a non-functional deformed front leg who we call gimpy. Oh my....I... hope we can find them a good home. Scotty just skipped out on dinner to try to find someplace that is open for flea bath b/c they are covered and its supposed to get cold tonight.
Merry Christmas from the Carbone Farm
<>
Tami and Scotty

Santa did not screw up. He put them there because he knew you could find a home for them.
Keep asking around at all shelters, pet food stores, senior centers etc.
Ask around for people that have recently lost a pet from old age or disease. They are very likely to adopt again.
I've found homes for the dogs I took in. It takes a lot of asking around to find someone who knows someone that can take in the dog.
The pups are cute and should make anyone a very nice friend for life.
Blue Skies.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

Puppies have been adopted out. A Pastor and his wife took them BOTH. This is great news b/c they were very codependent. The only time they whimpered was when I took them one at a time for a flea bath (the crying was heart breaking). They will have the run of a 5 bedroom home which is placed on 5 acres not far from my house “I can go visit them”.
The Pastor will be bringing the puppies to hospice centers and handicapped rehabilitation centers (which is very appropriate for the little fellow with 3 legs)!!! He is quite inspiring how well he gets around without a functional front leg. I am so glad we found a good home for them TOGETHER….but I MISS them.
Trista (TSAMPSON) thanks so much for your interest in the puppies but placing them together was for the best!! Good luck finding your pup. I am sure shelters will be overwhelmed with puppies after the holidays. :).
Tami

Puppies have been adopted out. A Pastor and his wife took them BOTH. This is great news b/c they were very codependent. The only time they whimpered was when I took them one at a time for a flea bath (the crying was heart breaking). They will have the run of a 5 bedroom home which is placed on 5 acres not far from my house “I can go visit them”.
The Pastor will be bringing the puppies to hospice centers and handicapped rehabilitation centers (which is very appropriate for the little fellow with 3 legs)!!! He is quite inspiring how well he gets around without a functional front leg. I am so glad we found a good home for them TOGETHER….but I MISS them.
Trista (TSAMPSON) thanks so much for your interest in the puppies but placing them together was for the best!! Good luck finding your pup. I am sure shelters will be overwhelmed with puppies after the holidays. :).
Tami

+1000 :)

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

Sounds like Santa DID make the right decision! B|

I have to agree with Skymamma and Makeithappen on this one.

Santa put them exactly where they needed to be.

Right into your heart:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Dawn works wonders. Little known trick.

Keep us updated, but like Robbie said..

I bet money gimpy will be at Fitz.. ;)

You just say that cuz of your name.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Unfortunatly my Hercules under-went Melinoma Surgery (tumor removal) the day before Christmas which cost us $600.00. It's killing me not to be able to provide this service but it's just not do-able at this time.

We just got the best ever late christmas present!! It was a phone call from our Vet...The Herc "Hercules" has been CLEARED - NO CANCER. The growths that were removed are BENIGN !!!!! :)It has been a very long week waiting for the lab results and we are resting quit comfortably now B|
>
Tami