Squeak

Timing is everthing

So Mrs Squeak takes the car out today for an appointment, and it stops 3 times so the RAC (AAA) is called and they say, off to the mechanic with it.

So now we are without car and only one Bike (Mrs Squeak sold hers whilst traveling).

5 minutes after she calls me to tell me about the car, a mate rings me from the other side of the country, and asks me if i can travel out 250km to pick up his car and store it at my place for a while. Until he comes back to my state (could be weeks or months).

So one minute no car, next minute CAR:)
Timing is everythingB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So Mrs Squeak takes the car out today for an appointment, and it stops 3 times so the RAC (AAA) is called and they say, off to the mechanic with it.

So now we are without car and only one Bike (Mrs Squeak sold hers whilst traveling).

5 minutes after she calls me to tell me about the car, a mate rings me from the other side of the country, and asks me if i can travel out 250km to pick up his car and store it at my place for a while. Until he comes back to my state (could be weeks or months).

So one minute no car, next minute CAR:)
Timing is everythingB|

lame story, give us another one =D
IHYD

you can get his non-toast EFI computer and stick it in yours. :D

I dont think Toyota ECUs play nicely with Mitsuibishi ECUs:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Glad things worked out for you..:)

well temporary, i have yet to find out the cost of said faulty computer replacement :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Glad things worked out for you..:)

well temporary, i have yet to find out the cost of said faulty computer replacement :)

For a road tested part they appear to be $175.00

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-parts-accessories-Mitsubishi-TS-Magna-4-cyl-ECU-CPU-Auto-Computer-94-96-W0QQAdIdZ143814432

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-parts-accessories-Mitsubishi-TS-Magna-V6-ECU-CPU-Auto-Computer-94-96-W0QQAdIdZ143817576
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young