loumeinhart

water fountain stories

ok here ya go, when i was in high school i was doing some work detail (manual labor) cause i got in trouble. so i was naturally pissed off, i had to dig a footer for a new field house. so shovel in hand im walking back to my homeroom and decide to bash the waterfountain one good time just for the hell of it. well i bashed it, one of the buttons got stuck, cool auto waterfountain, so i get a drink, and put my hands on the fountain like you normally would, then the button i smashed decided to drop back to its normal spot, but my finger was in its way, needless to say it trapped my finger between 2 pieces of sharp metal. just at that time the bell rang. i didnt want to be standing by a broken waterfountain with a shovel next to me with my finger trapped in the fountain so i just jerked it out. fail... 15 stitches later i was back in class!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

i used to race bikes all over the country, anytime we were in a hotel with a fountain MR Bubbles was our best friend. nothing better than seeing drunk chicks swimming in the fountain in the lobby with bubbles everywhere!!!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Not a drinking fontain,but the water fontain at Perris, represents the 16 people killed in the crash of Poppa Victor.....
I was late for work that day,(at the school) and was in shock when I drove up on the plane sitting on it's nose...
So, that fontain always touches my heart every time I walk by it!
http://www.dropzone.com/news/SurvivorsRecall92Skydive.shtml

>but the water fontain at Perris, represents the 16 people killed in
>the crash of Poppa Victor . . .

Sadly that fountain is now just a ring of rocky benches with a rickety wooden table in the middle. I don't think most people even remember what it's there for.