masterrig

Is it cold where you are?

Near Green Bay Wi. Temp is about +20F. No wind and the sun is shining. The sky is that absolutely gorgeous pale blue you only get in winter.

Yeee haaa !! It WAS beautiful! Only made it to +18F down here in East Troy. Good enough to get in my first naked jump of the year.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I only know of a couple 'controlled burns', recently. Now is a good time for controlled burns, the winds have been light and it's dryer than a popcorn fart!
I gotta tell you, a little over a year ago this past Summer, there was a huge fire in Jeff Davis County. I forget how many thousand acres got burned. All those fire fighters from all over as well as the Forest Service, fought that danged thing for about 5-days and not one structure was lost! The fire was started by rail-road workers while welding in Presidio County. They never even attempted to try to put it out when it first started. I do know, the rail-road bought a lot of fence, when it was all over.

Chuck

Near Green Bay Wi. Temp is about +20F. No wind and the sun is shining. The sky is that absolutely gorgeous pale blue you only get in winter.

Yeee haaa !! It WAS beautiful! Only made it to +18F down here in East Troy. Good enough to get in my first naked jump of the year.

I went to the sight.. Good God! How the fuck can you stand it?
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I'm thinking shrinkage!:o
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I'm thinking shrinkage!:o

Well, the shrinkage would minimize the flapping.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Mind over matter. The Army Engineer instructors at Ft. Belvoir, VA told me that there is no such thing as cold. Cold is merely the absence of heat. So days like this are just a bit less hot than others.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Mind over matter. The Army Engineer instructors at Ft. Belvoir, VA told me that there is no such thing as cold. Cold is merely the absence of heat. So days like this are just a bit less hot than others.

The sight says record nude skydive formation is 23, is that current? Gotta be more!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!