peanut4040

women question on hair

little girls, are brought up with their hair being long, from the time they are born, until the age they are now. Hair, Its a very natural thing for them.

I have never in my life had the opportunity, to have long hair. My job always said, i must keep military hair looking short. I am sturgling a bit with simple things that you laidies, may think are simple. I"m looking for a female skydiver who can give advise. Rag head, pony tail, what to do, what to do. ??? on a drop zone... please email. the moderators over here don't like me.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

puck yew men. and THE HORSE your rode in on.

I'm looking fer a woman that can help me manage long hair on a drop zone, where right now, MY hair BELONGS TO THE WIND. It s not a purty site.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

okay ladies, poll time---when you show up in the morning, on the drop zone before coffe. Put your hair in a pigtail, dew rg,let it hang out like ugly peanut? Or, puck it , wait till 11 am, afte everyone has had a jump, and come out looking peanut,

I'm far from a woman, but till it is long enough to braid, you simply use hair tyes, (more than one to avoid tangling!

What kind of hair do you have? Curly? Thin? Straight? wavey?

I have always believed men shoudl wear their hair long...Just liek my son does..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/field/bercat010.jpg

I'm balding, so have to deal with what I have![:/]

WELL, its curly. long enuf to pigtail it except for the right side, which always misses the band., Trying to pig tail it leads to a situation of continously trying to pig tail it. Wearing a dew-rag is just "not me". but lately, I have to, wear one, whch, creating embarassment.

jeeesee,, how do women do it?

I wear a Do rag all the time, but cause the hair is too thin to protect my head..not for vanity! Just wear th erag till it grows in....your more worried abou tit than anyone else is! The beard is long enough to braid...even satys braided in freefall, with no hairties!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/apes/workin.jpg

okay,,, end of discussion.

Men say,wear the dew rag or do someting with Jel.

Women have no opinion on hair on a drop zone, so I should never hear the excuse,, "im washing my hair"

grin,, did yall notice no womens opinon? Gawd damn I'm good.

Head hair,

Okay, the votes are in. Rag head in the morning until 11 am when everyones hair belongs to the wind, Then wet it down for night, to make it look like you have had a shower.

Head hair,

Okay, the votes are in. Rag head in the morning until 11 am when everyones hair belongs to the wind, Then wet it down for night, to make it look like you have had a shower.

and spray some shit under your arms too ya smelly bastard:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?