shah269

So why can she and he can't?

Geez....you guys are off the wall today.

What's up with all the Shah bashing?
The guy asks a question and you all go off with the PAs and snide remarks.

Falling back on the "whine" platform is soooooo lame.

All-in-fun razz is one thing but you guys are over the limit here.

#1 - He asks for it. By starting this thread, he opened himself up to these attacks. It's not the first time he's done it.

#2 - A lot of the guys are taking the women's side to score points with them (Attack Shah, get closer to the women:))

#3 - I don't see anyone taking it beyond this thread. Some of the folks who are slamming him hard in this thread are offering serious, helpful suggestions in the "San Diego" thread.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Geez....you guys are off the wall today.

What's up with all the Shah bashing?
The guy asks a question and you all go off with the PAs and snide remarks.

Falling back on the "whine" platform is soooooo lame.

All-in-fun razz is one thing but you guys are over the limit here.

I've taken his side before.:|

I perceive you as confused, obnoxious,and very insecure. Inner peace? You have ALOT of work to do on that. I would quess you read one of the many so called "laws of attraction" condensed version, and convinced yourself you have risen above the rest and feel you need to let everyone know it. You have not a clue. Impressing others by your income, good shape ,talking about interesting topics (probably yourself).You think so highly of yourself! YOU know everything, YOU sound like the kind of "little shit" people can't stand to be around. If that is your view of inner peace,sorry for you. I like my inner turmoil, making mistakes, laughing at myself (and you,cause it's so easy) It's fun! I learn new things all the time from making mistakes! It's called living life. And I'm lovin it. Enjoy your inner peace.

Because we have the pussy.

Yeah. We live in a world where 50% of the pwople control 100% of the pussy. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Sorry, that was a reply to the entire post, including the quote:P

In Reply To
Because we have the pussy.

There's no trumping the P card...

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

>Not to mention the fact that it seems a little...superficial.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! The time that leads to problems is when the conversation goes something like "so I'm in good shape, 5'9", make a lot of money, have a nice car, and I'm looking for someone who's genuine, not superficial or shallow." Sort of a self defeating proposition.

I just came from a meeting.
Long story short I wear a lot of hats and one of them is mediator / gew.

Me a guy and a gal from my facility, both scientists, went off to see an independent lab. The head of this lab is a woman in her late 40's very smart and equally attractive and from seeing the photos on her desk happily married.
Her understudy was a young guy I would say 25ish, very smart, very eager and very well put together.

After out meeting on the way back we stopped for lunch, the female scientists wasn't happy about something...no clue why since the group had come to an understanding and a deal would be signed soon. The male scientist was a little better but he too was uneasy. Both were very happy with the deal, very happy with the facility but just not that happy with the meeting.

I didn't get what they were both unhappy about until I got back into my own office. The fact that this very smart well to do woman had what some would call a "boy toy" was causing these two rational scientists mental anguish.

Simply amazing. I'm sure they will get over it, but still...simply amazing. Maybe all this "talk" about gender equality is just lip service?

But from what I have seen with my limited knowledge of this sport, I think things here may be a little more equal in the air. On the ground....well we are still human after all.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

> Maybe all this "talk" about gender equality is just lip service?

?? I don't get how that proves there's no equality. Every once in a while an older guy at the DZ will hook up with some younger woman (i.e. the latest 20something recent AFF grad) and some of the other guys bitch about _that._ Robbing the cradle, inappropriate, unprofessional etc. Seems similar to me.

And what if....and I know it's a million to one shot.....but one of the older ladies picked up one of the younger guys. It could happen.....maybe?
How would her female friends treat her?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>And what if....and I know it's a million to one shot.....but one of the
>older ladies picked up one of the younger guys. It could
>happen.....maybe?

Sure, it can happen. (Heck, I can think of a few at our DZ.) I would guess some would be disapproving, some would say "you go girl" and some would be jealous. Some might even post on DZ.com and say "it's so unfair that guys get to go out with younger women and that's fine, but if a woman tries to go out with a younger guy it gets all scandalous!"

ha ha (in a good way) :)Yeah I know what you mean. Well like I said if you guys were here I would offer you some more tea. Thank you for the great conversations. Scientists and engineers I know just don't get this deep.
Thanks!

Ok in under a million words,
why can a woman be superficial and a guy can't?
Renumber that thread about guys of a given height and what women wanted? Weren't the scores something like 5'10" +
Well if we had the same thing and most of us guys voted for size 6-8 instead of 10-12 we would get hell for it wouldn't we.
What's up with that?

You don't think guys aren't superficial?? I think I almost just fell out of my chair laughing, dude!!

The stereotypical guy always wants the blonde skinny cheerleader, size 2, with huge boobs. Definitely don't play the "only girls are superficial" card.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

ha ha (in a good way) :)Yeah I know what you mean. Well like I said if you guys were here I would offer you some more tea. Thank you for the great conversations. Scientists and engineers I know just don't get this deep.
Thanks!

Really??? My fiance and I, both scientists, get this deep all the time.... as well as some of our friends (most of which are all scientists) on many many occasions.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

...Every once in a while an older guy at the DZ will hook up with some younger woman (i.e. the latest 20something recent AFF grad)...

See? Now that just pisses me off. Any of those guys up for coaching me on how to do that?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Really??? My fiance and I, both scientists, get this deep all the time.... as well as some of our friends (most of which are all scientists) on many many occasions.

My boyfriend is an engineer too and he gets very deep very, very often. He's the best. Think it's a Williamstown thing?? ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.