FreeFlyer2100

More inequality - Bowling

Since bowling seems to be the place that we send people who can't skydive worth a damn maybe we can help with this question of inequality of the sexes.

Why are there mens and womens bowling leagues?

I have seen little kids bowl a strike just the same as an adult. Men don't seem to have any advantage over women when it comes to bowling so why are there two separate leagues?

Using the lighter balls they do, they don't have the advantage of slight misses still making a strike!

Most sports have different rules, equipment, leagues, etc. for men and women. Boys and girls are just not created equally physically.

HOWEVER, in our sport physical strength is not as important. We all can play together on the same field and with the same ball.

I think that could be a great selling point to get more women into the sport.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Using the lighter balls they do, they don't have the advantage of slight misses still making a strike!

Most sports have different rules, equipment, leagues, etc. for men and women. Boys and girls are just not created equally physically.

HOWEVER, in our sport physical strength is not as important. We all can play together on the same field and with the same ball.

Yet, and I haven't figured out why yet..Men are much faster than women at RW....Only reason I figure is simple Muscle! when it comes to cordination, (sp?) I'd thought women hand us easy!

we also have womens leagues in skydiving, try getting a spot on one of the national womens teams;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

we also have womens leagues in skydiving, try getting a spot on one of the national womens teams;)

Isn't that only a monthy problem?

Running away fast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sport is also racist.

Using a black ball to knock down white pins with red necks?

:D:D yes they are not at all representing our yellow complexion cousins:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

just think... make pins that scream as the ball approaches and bleed when knocked down and you'd revolutionize the bowling industry
:D

just think... make pins that scream as the ball approaches and bleed when knocked down and you'd revolutionize the bowling industry
:D

They already have those. They're called football (soccer) players.