guppie01

@#$)(*& !@#)(*&@)#(

I hate it when a plan blows up in your fucking face!!!

>:(
B|

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back to square one... [:/]

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

But what was the plan?? Was it sinister and evil? Or was it good and benevolent?
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It was a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica that has a temporary snafu... I'll work it out - been on hold with travelocity for the past 45 minutes. :P

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

So your going to the rigging loft/supply store at Perris?[:/]

I go there all the time, it is no big deal![:/]

She used to run the joint didnt you Bytch?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It was a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica that has a temporary snafu... I'll work it out - been on hold with travelocity for the past 45 minutes. :P

g

There is Belize .... ;););)

LOL yeah, Belize was the original plan, then it was canceled so I changed to Costa Rica.

It's all good, it's going to cost us a bit more than we anticipated, but I've decided I'm not going to stress over it! It's my 40th and I'm going big!!! B|

g
OMG, is she okay?

LOL I know Liz, I'm spoiled - you can blame my tantrum on my husband! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well, I did give up skydiving and sold my rig so I could afford to go... That was my sacrifice so that I could enjoy the fruits and cultures of international travel.

;)

g

OMG, is she okay?

g

There is Belize .... ;););)

LOL yeah, Belize was the original plan, then it was canceled so I changed to Costa Rica.

It's all good, it's going to cost us a bit more than we anticipated, but I've decided I'm not going to stress over it! It's my 40th and I'm going big!!! B|

g

Well, it would have been nice to see you in Belize. Guess I'll have to wait til LP to see you again! :)
Have fun in Costa Rica!
'Shell