elcobi2004

New York!

Hey guys!

I moved to new york in January and I've been here this past month and a half busy studying and stuff. I just wanted to get to know the skydiving community in the city before the summer comes. I've been convinced to go skydive at the Ranch, they say it's the closest one to the city. I'm living in uptown manhattan west side. I got invited to do some winter jumps... but I don't think that it will be too much fun to jump in the cold... Anyways, just wanted to let those new york skydivers know that I'm already in the city and looking forward for the skydiving season to star, hopefully I'll know some of you before it starts.

Thanks!

Ricky
"Fast is slow, slow is fast"

Check with Peter Shankman - ntrprnr, he lives in Manhattan and jumps at The Ranch every now and then, when he's not on some globe-trotting trip. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Check with Peter Shankman - ntrprnr, he lives in Manhattan and jumps at The Ranch every now and then, when he's not on some globe-trotting trip. gets his visa to travel to exotic countries:P

corrected :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Pauli Morgan (skydives) owns/works the bar/restaurant "Nelson Blue" on (I think) the lower East Side.

At least once a week he hosts a gathering of skydivers at Nelson.

A great place to hang out, and you'll meet some great folks.

Best Luck,
Dru
-
-
"Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical."