futuredivot

Friends

Friends let you call and bitch and moan when you're on a long road trip. Real friends fly to New Orleans to hang out for the weekend.

Turtle Rocks! Thanks bro'-Gonna be a good time in the Quarter.

last time I was there was pretty tame - only three squad cars and 6 cops made an appearance . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

but you are older and wiser now. you've learned many new ways to cause trouble. :P

Doesn't it take more brain cells to be wiser? I think you must have me confused.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

but you are older and wiser now. you've learned many new ways to cause trouble. :P

Doesn't it take more brain cells to be wiser? I think you must have me confused.

Well it doesn't exactly take much. :P

Ah - a subject you can finally relate to.

Are you treating Turtle to a candle-light dinner for Valentine's day ?:)

In the French Quarter??? They'll be whooping it up among thousands if not hundreds of cross-dressers down Bourbon Street. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It'll be too late for Valentine's Day but if I'm going to hang with anybody in New Orleans, Turtle makes the most sense. I'm Big and he's Easy.

Then it will be "Sweetest Day". :o:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Been kinda busy but Turtle and I got out of New orleans without anyone going to jail. Good times, good food, but the unexpected highlight was when we were walking through the quarter and ran into Bolas and BillyVance. It was good to see you guys.:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Been kinda busy but Turtle and I got out of New orleans without anyone going to jail. Good times, good food, but the unexpected highlight was when we were walking through the quarter and ran into Bolas and BillyVance. It was good to see you guys.:)

LOL

I thought that the left one was Twardo . . . and we saw Billy the next day directing traffic.