fcajump

Please help out Fying Circus Airshow...

As some of you know, I am one of the skydivers working with the Flying Circus Airshow in Bealeton, VA www.flyingcircusairshow.com We're a 40 year old weekly airshow keeping alive the traditional barnstorming airshow. We're a 501c3 non-profit with a very limited promotions budget.

Well... NASCAR and Toyota are running a promotion, and the Flying Circus is trying to get voted into the final round. In looking at the vote counts, I think we might have a good chance, if we can get more help...

So, I am asking you all to help us with this promotion.

Please go to:
http://www.sponsafier.com/share/101666
...and click on the "Vote" button in the bottom right.

You can vote once a day everyday between now and the 10th of March.

PLEASE help us the the Flying Circus car into the finals!!

Thanks!!!B|B|B|
Jim
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...

Does the Flying Circus end with a giant foot coming down?

Well, I wear an 11-1/2 EE (US sizes) when I jump, but I think you're refering to Monty Pyton's Flying Circus, the British comidy troup and associated shows/movies/etc. And while I think both are very enjoyable to watch, this is an actual air show in the 1930's tradition seen live by thousands (vs millions) each year.

JW

Besides - we don't have any dead parrots.

I went to Bealeton a couple of times with Butch Walsh. He was an old timer south of Charlottesville who got his start making and driving fast cars for moonshiners. That man could build up an engine that would purr. He built a couple (airplane engines) for me and we spent a couple days at the airshow where he knew about everybody.

If you get the chance go to the Flying Circus with kids. Great day. :D
jon

I went to Bealeton a couple of times with Butch Walsh. He was an old timer south of Charlottesville who got his start making and driving fast cars for moonshiners. That man could build up an engine that would purr. He built a couple (airplane engines) for me and we spent a couple days at the airshow where he knew about everybody.

If you get the chance go to the Flying Circus with kids. Great day. :D
jon

Thanks Jon.
I first went out there before learning to skydive and loved it. When I later started jumping, it occured to me that if I kept with it, maybe I would get to jump there one day. Been there for 15 years now, with ~250 Stearman jumps. Its an honor to keep bringing this traditional show to people that have never seen this old style show.

Jim

Vote is up to 480 with only one more day to vote on the Flying Circus car (after tonight).

Remember: yes, there are cars with more votes, not very few, and we only have to be in the top 10 to get to the judges round.

PLEASE add your vote tonight and tomorrow.

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/101666
and click on "Vote Now" in the lower right corner.

THANKS!!:)JW