nipp1e_boy

Need DZ recommendation

thats like me saying....hey guys.....i jsut got off student status and just bought my first Velo 90, i need a swooping coach....

Yo Gimp I think I will sell my 170 Spectre and get a velo 90 also. I don't think we will need coaching I have watched a lot of people swoop so I think I have it figured out. I bet we will be doing synchronized swoops the first weekend you are back
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Perris Valley is definitely the place to go. Tons of students, and half of them are hot Southern California women, with boob jobs and the like. Since they're mostly blonde, too, you don't have to worry about them being brainiac types, too.

BillVon is a local jumper there, and I'm sure he can hook you up with the DZO. He does some AFF, so you can probably show him a thing or two, too.

Wendy P.

Thanks for the one relevant reply in this thread. I was at Perris last year and might try them (does anyone know when Dan BC takes vacation?).

Who is BillVon?

I thought Perris has a lot of talent but the "inflatable" talent was a bit stuck up. I like trim women but I think theyre snobbish and cant deal with a man with some meat on his bones.

Thanks again!

Nipple Boy
A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

Ok yeah I forgot nippleboy invented skydiving- how could I forget the AFF instructors and tandem instructors only need an A license? How stupid of me! :S

Do you knwo any AFF or Tandem instructors who *dont* have an A license? Just because I try to stay modest and not flash a D license does not mean I dont have one. For someone with a college degree you don't have very good logic skills. Just goes to show you that book learning isnt everything.

Nipple Boy
A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

fuck you!!???

If you have a "D" then just go and put it in your profile,it's not a matter of being modest it's just a fact!

Bry

I agree with Bry.

:ph34r:
Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

Thanks Briles!!!!

I must be a real show off because I got a "D" like I'm telling the rest of you to fuck off:P:S

Hell,I can't even skydive anymore so how cocky can I beB|

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ok yeah I forgot nippleboy invented skydiving- how could I forget the AFF instructors and tandem instructors only need an A license? How stupid of me! :S

Do you knwo any AFF or Tandem instructors who *dont* have an A license? Just because I try to stay modest and not flash a D license does not mean I dont have one. For someone with a college degree you don't have very good logic skills. Just goes to show you that book learning isnt everything.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

And how did you earn this D with 179 jumps? Next your gonna tell us it is a 4 digit D lisense too! :D

But you are good for a laugh!