k-dubjumps

Did you see my article in Blue Skies Magazine?

What's that? You didn't see it because you don't subscibe. Well, don't you think maybe you should do something about that before the subscription rates increase? :)

http://blueskiesmag.com/subscribe/

p.s. they show boobies B|
Edit to add: if you had been an early subscriber, you would have seen mine aiding in the consumption of a jello shot in issue #2 :P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Edit to add: if you had been an early subscriber, you would have seen mine aiding in the consumption of a jello shot in issue #2 :P

So they show covered boobies is what you're saying ;)

I don't want to subscribe to an online magazine so I guess I won't ever read it :|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I don't want to subscribe to an online magazine so I guess I won't ever read it :|

They aren't online only. They mail out a paper magazine with your subscription.

The first issue is an online PDF sample download -- but it is indeed a paper magazine you get in the mail. I really like Blue Skies -- we needed a magazine after Skydiving Magazine left the market.

They published a 3-page boogie article of RB2009 in Issue #3. They do publish the mature-rated skydiving boogie images -- like the two straight girls wearing rainbow-painted Protec helmets with a dildo attached to the top of the helmets, who jumped at Rainbow Boogie 2009. That was an NSFW image, but very funny, everyone (including all the straight men) on the dropzone wanted their photo taken with these girls. See the photo in Issue #3 if you're curious about the funny dildo helmets.

It's way better than Parachutist. Even though it's a little skinny until they get more advertisers and subscribers, I look forward to reading it when it comes every month. Lara and Kolla put a fresh spin on things.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

at 2.5 times the cover price for International, they can keep it. I did subscribe to Skydiving, and got Parachutist, but there's no way i am paying two and a half times the cover for the mag to be slow posted.:S:S

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So they show covered boobies is what you're saying ;)

They show uncovered boobie too, mine just happend to be covered.:P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

at 2.5 times the cover price for International, they can keep it. I did subscribe to Skydiving, and got Parachutist, but there's no way i am paying two and a half times the cover for the mag to be slow posted.:S:S

I think it is understandable until they have more advertisers and subscribers. Starting up a new paper magazine in this day and age, is quite difficult when you have all the stuff online to get...

I think it is understandable until they have more advertisers and subscribers. Starting up a new paper magazine in this day and age, is quite difficult when you have all the stuff online to get...

It is in NO way understandable
$23 for the mag and then charge more than $30 for postage... screw that:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That comes to $4.42 per issue or the equivalent of about 2 jumps. Wow. :|

and i wont be paying that much when it's more than twice the local price
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Read a friend's...need to subscribe- but it needs to be edited better.... "story continued on pg.16(or something like that)" was on front cover....uhhhhhh....pg. 16 was not the rest of the story. But o well. Cool magazine
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

That comes to $4.42 per issue or the equivalent of about 2 jumps. Wow. :|

and i wont be paying that much when it's more than twice the local price

If you subscribe and have it sent to my address I'll send it to you. :)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I think the pic in the mag should be your new avatar!

Done! ;)

Cool! Did I miss you at Fitz?

Yes you did:) She stayed next to us. With Gonzo. She organized the organizers.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!