airtwardo

Santorini for a day~

I know about Donkeys,(how to train them), but don't know shit about Santorini !

I think it was a movie starring Robert Duvall.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A gentleman of advancing years:P should ensure that a lift is available, cuz he could spend his whole day getting up the cliff from the boat to the village and thus miss out...... just sayin'

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I know about Donkeys,(how to train them), but don't know shit about Santorini !

I think it was a movie starring Robert Duvall.:|

nah-that was The Big Spaghetti or The Great Salami or something like that. Santorini is one of those fruity cocktails you make for the girls that "don't like alcohol" but are a lot easier to put up with after they've had a few drinks.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

... is one of those fruity cocktails you make for the girls that "don't like alcohol" but are a lot easier to put up with after they've had a few drinks.

You mean Nuns?

Did Turtle tell you about New Orleans? He was supposed to keep that to himself.

Who's been there and what are the hot tips for seeing as much as possible...wife says we ARE taking the donkeys to the top even IF the tram "is de same price" :ph34r:

You are just going to LOVE the smell of hot sweaty donkey in the afternoon.... That should extend the experience for you getting that smell out of your nostrils:ph34r::ph34r:

You are just going to LOVE the smell of hot sweaty donkey in the afternoon.... That should extend the experience for you getting that smell out of your nostrils:ph34r::ph34r:

Listen to the lady, twardo-you got a pretty big fuckin' nose-could be bad.

I can see him doing that.

:D:D:D Yeah, no shit!
;)

This is the second try at the cruise we missed because of the volcano blowing up...only have one day there, but will no doubt return later for longer.

I don't particularly like cruises, but because of the economy they are at rock bottom prices right now...like 500.00 bucks for 7 days... we spend that on a rental car over there. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Who's been there and what are the hot tips for seeing as much as possible...wife says we ARE taking the donkeys to the top even IF the tram "is de same price" :ph34r:

Ever ridden in a car with Divot?! :S

Beautiful place. If I remember correctly there are plenty of nice restaurants and shops. I believe it's in Santorini where they sell some type of shells where there make some nice carvings. Also if you can take the ferry to Capri Island . :)

It can get very hot during the daytime in summer. You can rent scooters and see more of the island, but you may just want to wander around the village up the cliff from where the ship drops you off. That's where all the good foto opportunities are. Lots of good shopping and food.....can get expensive though.

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I heard the good restaurants and stuff are on the 'other' side from where the ships dock?

WE travel a lot ~ hence we travel REALLY light, don't do much tourist trap shopping other than postcards...;)