grimmie

The NHL playoff thread!

Sharks in 7

Could happen. Philly did it.

Chuck

I don't think lightning is going to strike twice this year. The Sharks played hard tonight. That was a fast & furious game.

The last two goals by the Hawks were things of beauty...Bolland's breakaway and Bolland's pass to Byfuglien for the game winner.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Sharks in 7

Chuck

I don't think lightning is going to strike twice this year. The Sharks played hard tonight. That was a fast & furious game.

The last two goals by the Hawks were things of beauty...Bolland's breakaway and Bolland's pass to Byfuglien for the game winner.

I didn't get to see the game but after the Blackhawks won the first two games on the Sharks home ice, it didn't look good for the Sharks. I think, the Blackhawks have a better chance of a sweep than the Sharks do of winning the series. The Blackhawks have a good team this year.

Chuck

Sharks in 7

Chuck

How many of us thought Philly would come back against Boston? You need 4 wins to win an NHL playoff series. Chicago isn't there yet. However the fat lady has booked her seat to be at game #4 and she plans on attending every game left in the Hawks/Sharks series. Glad I am not a Sharks fan. My team is only down 2-1 in their series, but they too could find themselves in big trouble soon. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sharks in 7

Chuck

How many of us thought Philly would come back against Boston? You need 4 wins to win an NHL playoff series. Chicago isn't there yet. However the fat lady has booked her seat to be at game #4 and she plans on attending every game left in the Hawks/Sharks series. Glad I am not a Sharks fan. My team is only down 2-1 in their series, but they too could find themselves in big trouble soon. :S

Yep. Tonight is crucial for the Habs. Go Habs Go!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Sharks in 7

Chuck

I'm watching the game right now and it's fast and furious. I don't want to jinx them but... I think, the Canadiens can do it. Halak has been great.

Chuck

Shite...I never thought of the game being on in the afternoon. Turned it on just in time to see Philly get an empty netter and turned it of again.

Well Habs fans....we got 'em right where we want em ;)

--
Murray

The Sharks go belly up one more year.:P

Pierre McGuire "This building is louder than it has been all year". No shit dumb ass, they were 45 seconds away from the Cup finals. Will someone just hit him in the mouth with a puck when he is down there.

Doc Emrick should get better on air help than that.

So dear Flyers (or Habs), please beat the crap outta the Hwks so I can watch Hossa cry like a little school girl one more time.:D

Sharks in 7

Man, I feel your pain........I know how it feels when your team get eliminated.

No, wait a minute.......I don't know how it feels when your team gets swept......;)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Go Pens!B|

OK, now that that's outta the way, who do you guys like for Lord Stanley's Cup?

The Caps look tough, but might crumble.
Canucks look solid as do the Hawks.

The team no one wants to play, Coyotes.

And if the Pens don't win it, please Hockey Gods, give a Cup to the Kings...please...;):P:S[:/]B|:ph34r::D

The Blackhawks just had fish....twice! Philly steak sandwich next????B|
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Philly steak sandwich next?

If the Habs lose their series, I will be jumping on the "Hawks having a Philly Cheesestake sammich" bandwagon. Of course one thing is certain in all of this. Win or lose the so called fans in Montreal will be rioting in the streets after their series with the Flyers ends.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH. Damn you Chicago.

Sharks in 8...........
:P

This game, and game 2 should have been ours. It's too bad it didn't work out, but we played well and so did Chicago. For being swept, it was a pretty close series, and fun to watch. Watching Toews on the ice made me hate his guts with his little 5 year old face and whinny look to him after every play, but when I heard him talk after the game, he ain't so bad. Much props to the puck-to-the-face guy, that has gotta hurt like hell. That short handed goal earlier was pretty killer, glad to see marleu doing so well, he was a bit doubtful towards the end of the regular season. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't mind seeing Nabby go. A couple other players are a bit iffy in my book as well, I look forward to seeing what happens next year. Hey playoff hockey is fun, but I miss the fights!!!!!!!!!!!

PLF-I'll take destroyed in the 3rd round over just about destroyed in the 2nd any day. At least this year we didn't get owned in the 1st like last year.

I wanna see Habs take philly, and then win the cup. They deserve it!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH. Damn you Chicago.

Sharks in 8...........
:P

This game, and game 2 should have been ours. It's too bad it didn't work out, but we played well and so did Chicago. For being swept, it was a pretty close series, !

Ummm.... being swept isn't generally considered close.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.