Bowen

My new Aerodyne rig

Hey Everyone,

First off I would like to thank Bonnie from Gravity Gear for the great deal she gave me. You’re the best Bonnie. The rig is an I5 Icon with a 168 Pilot main and a 160 smart reserve. The colors are blue, black and yellow. I have enclosed a few pics of it and of me wearing it. It fits great!, a little tight in the shoulders but that’s because I have gained an extra 10 pounds since moving to Florida, but by far the most comfortable rig I have ever tried on.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

Hehe...Bonnie rocks... I got the exact same system as you did from gravity gear...Couldn't be more happier. Have you already tried to pack your main??
It's fun...isn't it? :P;)

Looks great, just practice your EP's A LOT!!! Since you only have 19 jumps and picked identical colors for your soft cutaway/reserve handle, it would be quite easier for you to confuse the two in a time of need.

btw - lose the ricer wing on that car.

hey now I bought that wing 6 years ago. at that time no one had them and I bought it for the downforce not to look fast. the wing accually slows down my accelleration but it's a trade off to keep my tire planted at high speeds. anyway I'm selling it now to pay off some debts and to buy more gear. thanks for the advise about E.P.'s I pratice mock pulls on almost every jump.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

Nice looking rig, man. I have almost the same thing.. just a little smaller.. and different colors.. hehehe ;) Bonnie does rock. Knowing my old roomie as well as I do, I am sure you got great gear at a fair price with excellent customer service.
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

If anyone blows anymore sunshine up my butt, I'll never have to pay for another ride to altitude again!!!!!

Um. I mean. Shucks. THanks guys. :$

And Michael, if I knew you were that cute in person I'ld have thrown in a free t-shirts. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

And Michael, if I knew you were that cute in person I'ld have thrown in a free t-shirts. ;)

You probably should have thrown in a t-shirt or two.. seeing as it looks like you pilfered another bottle opener.. errr.. I mean hook knife.. I see his is missing. ;):D
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

So it is. But I didn't take it. Maybe he took it off for safety reasons. ;)

Hey Michael! I forgot that disclaimer. Please be carefull when opening a beer with your new hook knife....

..... you might spill your beer! :o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!