Southern_Man

Some things are worth getting in trouble for

id pat him on the back if that were my son
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I wouldn't punish my son for that, but I would certainly give him a "time and place" talk. Teachers get enough grief as it is for little pay, most of them deserve respect.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I know exactly what you mean.............but I've got five daughters[:/]

any of them in their mid to late 20's and single? :) you can get a son-in-law! almost as good and with no potty training
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

2 sets of twins? you've got some super swimmers huh?

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Irish Catholic? way to propagate the species!

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I don't think this is awesome. Joking in the classroom is fine at times. I bet this was more than just one single issue that the teacher had with this one kid and just enough.

The kid is in middle school which in some areas that is 6th-8th grade(11-14yrs old). In my opinion it is an inappropriate phrase for a classroom.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Then I'm guessing you don't want to know what 11-14 year olds are doing theses days...
[:/]

Having gone to a lot of US Air Force schools as a kid, we had sex-ed in the 5th grade while in Germany. 1972/3

I had heard plenty of off-color jokes by then as well.
Interesting things to learn hanging out in the fighter aircraft hangars. In fict, not far off from a DZ come to think of it.
:D

Then I'm guessing you don't want to know what 11-14 year olds are doing theses days...
[:/]

Having gone to a lot of US Air Force schools as a kid, we had sex-ed in the 5th grade while in Germany. 1972/3

I had heard plenty of off-color jokes by then as well.
Interesting things to learn hanging out in the fighter aircraft hangars. In fict, not far off from a DZ come to think of it.

I have a pretty good idea ...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I don't think it is appropriate in the classroom. In this case if you look at the picture, the kid basically had to sit at the supervised or silent lunch table or whatever. That seems totally appropriate and proportional to me.

The time and place conversation would be a definite must w/ the kid. I still think it was funny and if I was the kid, I'd think that was worth getting in trouble over.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Guess I was a late bloomer, I was still playing with GI Joes at 11 and thought girls spread the STD known as cooties

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I wouldn't punish my son for that, but I would certainly give him a "time and place" talk. Teachers get enough grief as it is for little pay, most of them deserve respect.

I gotta agree with you, SkywonderfulMama.

We let our kids have a very liberal sense of humor and think for themselves, but we also teach appropriate behavior. It's hilarious until your own kid does it. :)

>:( Obvious racisim!!!

You can see on the bottom, it says the kid is white and the teacher is yellow.

Whats the world coming to?

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Maybe the teacher was feeling a little inadequate and didnt like hearing that from a woman, much less a student?:D

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Those teachers are complete tools:S:S

Especially the dickwad that said "follow my teachings without question"
Way to many teachers are there for the petty power trips they get.

I'm not a big fan of most teachers, too many are in the job for the wrong reasons:S

Btw for those who dont know, I'm a High School teacher

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?