guppie01

Resident Evil Afterlife

I might go see it; I'm definitely seeing The Town though. Hmm, a double feature... I miss the days of seeing two movies for the price of one. :ph34r::)

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Save your money, this movie sucks ass big time. Slow doesn't describe it and the story(or lack there of) is just awful. RE continues on it's downward spiral.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

1 word.

Milla

Doesn't matter what it is if she's in it I'm there, been an addict since Dazed and Confused where she looked amazingly like a girl I was dating then (and probably should have hung on to)

Saw her sing in Vegas with Puscifer and fell farther down the rabbit hole..

Save your money, this movie sucks ass big time. Slow doesn't describe it and the story(or lack there of) is just awful. RE continues on it's downward spiral.

There were several parts to this movie that screemed AWFUL, I was disappointed and would recommend to wait for the DVD... but we still had a good time! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Very disappointing. Extremely bad acting in some cases and weak, weak storyline. Why is it that movie makers seem to think that merely making a movie in 3D makes it ok to have a suck-ass script. They could have done so much more with this.....Oh, and this doesn't include the Matrix fighting scenes. Should have just left it alone.

Why is it that movie makers seem to think that merely making a movie in 3D makes it ok to have a suck-ass script.

People frequently make the mistake of confusing the script with the movie. The script is sort of like a blueprint that unfortunately is subject to the whims of a number of other people down the road. A script can be good and still be destroyed in so many ways it's silly; actors, directors, studio heads . . . they all have more power than any writer does when it comes to how the project turns out.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It is a motion picture that is based off a video game. If you are anticipating this movie I am sorry. Since when did nintendo give ideas to the imagineers in hollywood? "I can't wait till the new Resident Evil" is the same as saying "I can't wait till Marshall Mathers comes out with a new movie".
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

Wow. Didn't know she sang, so I looked it up. I haven't followed Puscifer and was only familiar with the "Undertaker" from the Underworld soundtrack (great track).

Checked this out and I'm digging them, and Milla.

Nice. The RE movie still suck something horrible though.

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Wow. Didn't know she sang, so I looked it up. I haven't followed Puscifer and was only familiar with the "Undertaker" from the Underworld soundtrack (great track).

Checked this out and I'm digging them, and Milla.

Milla is still my girlfriend.

Nice. The RE movie still suck something horrible though.

Ian

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

She put out a solo album called the Divine Comedy (the song she sings in Dazed and Confused is her's from this album) has recorded several songs for movie sound tracks and had a band called Plastic has Memory that played several shows but never recorded anything official (there are bootlegs floating around and you can download (for free) her self published "demos" from here http://www.millaj.com/music/index.shtml

yea... I'm a bit of a fan ;):)