SansSuit

Logo needed for naked jumping organization

OK, I'm this close to starting up an organization of naked skydivers (Original Thread). The first order of business is to come up with a kick-(bare)ass logo. I am about as artistic as a brick.
Are there any artistic types out there willing to give me a hand? I know there are plenty of commercial avenues available but I will be doing this whole thing out-of-pocket so I can't pay anything. But if your logo is chosen, I'll give you credit wherever I can.
I'm not looking for anything intricate, but I do have an idea or two about the basic design

Any help? I'd appreciate it.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

OK, I'm this close to starting up an organization of naked skydivers (Original Thread). The first order of business is to come up with a kick-(bare)ass logo. I am about as artistic as a brick.
Are there any artistic types out there willing to give me a hand? I know there are plenty of commercial avenues available but I will be doing this whole thing out-of-pocket so I can't pay anything. But if your logo is chosen, I'll give you credit wherever I can.
I'm not looking for anything intricate, but I do have an idea or two about the basic design

I'm not an artist but I think for it to truly count as a nude skydive, skydivers should be limited to the 'A' of 'SHAGG'.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Check your PM. B|

obviously need some sort of phallic symbol
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Too predictable...and it doesn't fit the female half of the target audience. ;)

by George you're right! Olympia would get pissed if we advertised for only one sex ;) lets learn from mirage's mistakes

maybe an adam and eve with rigs on instead of leaves?
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

In the 60's / 70's, there was a symbol of a man's feet pointed down, between a woman's feet pointed up. Put a rig above and below.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

by George you're right! Olympia would get pissed if we advertised for only one sex ;) lets learn from mirage's mistakes

maybe an adam and eve with rigs on instead of leaves?

Rigs instead of figs...that's good. :P

Tagline: Forget the figs and play with your rigs. :D

Rigs instead of figs...that's good. :P

Tagline: Forget the figs and play with your rigs. :D

lmao that made my day

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

>obviously need some sort of phallic symbol

The Gumbies have already done that.

It should be some kind of stylized nude woman. We had a policy at WFFC to always try to include at least one woman on all our nude dives. Too much of a sausagefest otherwise.

It should be some kind of stylized nude woman. We had a policy at WFFC to always try to include at least one woman on all our nude dives. Too much of a sausagefest otherwise.

Just remember, its only gay if you're touching

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

obviously need some sort of phallic symbol

I'm thinking along the lines of an ass. It doesn't have to be gender specific.
Peace,
-Dawson.

In the 60's / 70's, there was a symbol of a man's feet pointed down, between a woman's feet pointed up. Put a rig above and below.

That implies sex which isn't what naked jumping is all about. Although I do like that idea for something else. ;)
Peace,
-Dawson.

The olde "Cock-N-Balls" Dive. As I layed it out in the image, it's a 24 way.

The stick figures with red & blue heads are the base. They just launch a star and the two guys with red heads turn to present their legs to the guys in blue. Everyone else swoops and builds two stars and a zipper on them until the formation completes.

Once complete, the guys at the back of the zipper
peel off and track away straight off the end one by one like spurts of... uh... you know. From the ground it's an absolute riot.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb117/Fishmonger_707/Cock-n-Balls-Dive.jpg

It would have to be very hard for you to do that. :o:P

pun intended? :ph34r:

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"