LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans? Anything Good??

Chilling out. Hoping my sinuses clear enough that I feel up to working out again. Neighborhood farmer's market tomorrow (hope they still have late season tomatoes at rock bottom prices!). Books, DVDs, mellowness. Can't wait!B|

Feel better soon!! And the farmer's market sounds great. I love them! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Let's see....you mean besides sitting on the ground in a knee brace, limping around the dropzone and watching everyone else jump?
Hmmmmmmm........let me think.......

I'm flying to Philadelphia on Sunday for a two week conference. I won't be missing jumping because I can't jump anyway!

If you're alone in Philadelphia and get bored, want to grab dinner or something like that, shoot me PM. I'm pretty close. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

And I loveeee fall. I can't wait to be able to break out my turtlenecks and boots.

Meeee too! I was having this discussion with one of my friends this week. The bad part for us FL girls is that we have to wait till November for it to start feeling like Fall. :(

Sometimes its even longer than November. 2 years ago I threw a new years party in cocoa beach and it was 90 all weekend lol