LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans? Anything Good??

Chilling out. Hoping my sinuses clear enough that I feel up to working out again. Neighborhood farmer's market tomorrow (hope they still have late season tomatoes at rock bottom prices!). Books, DVDs, mellowness. Can't wait!B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And I loveeee fall. I can't wait to be able to break out my turtlenecks and boots.

Meeee too! I was having this discussion with one of my friends this week. The bad part for us FL girls is that we have to wait till November for it to start feeling like Fall. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Let's see....you mean besides sitting on the ground in a knee brace, limping around the dropzone and watching everyone else jump?
Hmmmmmmm........let me think.......

I'm flying to Philadelphia on Sunday for a two week conference. I won't be missing jumping because I can't jump anyway!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

I get a combination of summer/fall fever this time of year.

I try to pack in things I've been meaning to do when it was warm, before it gets cold!!

And I loveeee fall. I can't wait to be able to break out my turtlenecks and boots. :)

And don't forget the pics to show how awesome you look in them. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i'm really excited. never done both kinds of diving so close together B|

too bad you're spoken for cause theres a really fun 3rd kind of diving! :)

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

i'm really excited. never done both kinds of diving so close together B|

You're cool as long as you do them in that order. :D

Get a few more jumps under your belt and you can do the ultimate skydive/scuba combination at the Blue Hole in Belize. B| Did that in February of this year and it definitely goes down as one of life's most memorable days.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

at the Ranch 30th anniversary party i was talking to a bunch of other Dave's who were all between 50-72 that were telling me all sorts of great stories, that was one of them!

i'd really love to do that! my jumping right now is limited until i get my shoulder fixed though, it can't take more than a jump or two before it gets really sore :(

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Tonight I'm going to go buzz around the Columbia River in my new (to me) dinghy, then watch a movie with Muttley. :)
Saturday & Sunday, I expect I'll stare at clouds & rain while daydreaming about the boat the dinghy is gonna be attached to by this time next week. B|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Since it looks like the temperatures will stay into the 60s, I was thinking of hanging up my rig for the weekend and get back to some pre-skydiving activities. (I'm paraphrasing my FB status.) So far, everything I could come up with (that I used to do on weekends before gettting divorced and starting skydiving) sounds so mighty BORING!!!

Shopping ... home decorating ... hair salon ... socializing ... showing off new something to my friends ... clubbing and bar hopping ... watching brainless TV - it all sounds so blah to me :S ...

OK ... maybe I'll put an extra layer under my jumpsuit and get my "candy ass" (as some people called me because I don't jump in the cold) up in the air; jumps are followed by socializing with some awesome dz peeps.

(Yes, I'm an wussy when it comes to wind and cold :ph34r:).

O