bertusgeert

Climbing El Cap

They'll just berate him for trying to exceed his experience level, tell him to ask his instructors, and make 3 boobie jokes.

Oh wait, that's here-Don't know what will happen there.

Yeah, that's just here. My noob experience over at RockClimbing was very nice. I admitted i had zero climbing experience but was interested and I was welcomed pretty whole heartedly.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I heard about that, but I guess they only let pilots fly in the early mornings, so no thermals, just a glide from top to bottom. Also, you need an advanced rating, kind of like a D license.

http://www.yhga.org/siteinfo.html

Yeah, definitely not an easy launch for a HG, and tricky for a paraglider. PG's are not allowed however.

Apparently some guys were ticketed in the meadows for "kiting" (just practicing on the lawn) for "operating aircraft in a NP".

Sounds like a guy I know who was kiting his paraglider in Central Park, and got a ticket from a cop for "flying an extremely large kite" :D:D

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!