The_Don

Things that annoy you .

But which lane are you in?

If I am in the left lane and passing at a decent speed (say 5-10 over) and someone comes up on my ass, I'll still be passing the guy on the right, it just takes longer.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And if the right lane is open-you're in the wrong lane and impeding traffic. Pass on the left and return to the right lane. Approach the next car, move to the left, pass, and return.

I don't generally cruise in the right lane, I found cops get ya more often there. I just move over to pass then move back.

Ya assumed that I just pussyfoot in the left lane, and you're wrong.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

And if the right lane is open-you're in the wrong lane and impeding traffic. Pass on the left and return to the right lane. Approach the next car, move to the left, pass, and return.

I don't generally cruise in the right lane, I found cops get ya more often there. I just move over to pass then move back.

If someone gets on my ass in the left lane then they are doing more than 20 over to catch me. I'll move as soon as I get a free break in traffic, as I expect them to. Otherwise, please dont slow down as that simply fucks up everybody.

When you tell someone your feelings and they reply, "that's bullshit", or something along those lines.

Ohhhh yeah. + 1

You say that like your opinion matters.

:D:D:D:D That's bullshit.

Well, hello Shit Starter!:P

See Ski - I told you that is who she is.:D

Friggin Penguin lovers are all the same!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If someone gets on my ass in the left lane then they are doing more than 20 over to catch me. I'll move as soon as I get a free break in traffic, as I expect them to. Otherwise, please dont slow down as that simply fucks up everybody.

Exactly. Another thing that annoys me is being in the left lane stuck behind a long line of cars with the right lane or two right lanes chock full with no gaps to move over to, and some jackass is riding my bumper. Wait your goddamn turn assfuck! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Exactly. Another thing that annoys me is being in the left lane stuck behind a long line of cars with the right lane or two right lanes chock full with no gaps to move over to, and some jackass is riding my bumper. Wait your goddamn turn assfuck! :S

:D
Only deaf guy I know of thats got tourettes.

:D
Only deaf guy I know of thats got tourettes.

Dude, you should ride with me sometimes. I'll have you in stitches. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

DickWeeds annoy me to no end:S

So don't buy them.

But you did fill up your truck with the Thompsons I bet:ph34r::ph34r:

Nope - i don't garden. i leave all that to the tree huggin freaks from the left coast.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Its the van that says 'Free Candy' in spray paint on the side... right?

No he means that a trip to the hospital to sew up the lacerations after the crash.

Nah, I don't have anything on my vehicles that makes them easy to identify. There's a reason for that. :D

No he means that a trip to the hospital to sew up the lacerations after the crash.

Ahh, I thought it might have been one of those cars that has a bumper sticker of something like 'Honk if you love Jesus'

:D I've never crashed because of road rage.

I once made a friend pee his pants from laughing so fucking hard. To his credit he did stave off the initial leak and not soak my upholstery but I had to pull into a convenience store so he could go to the bathroom.

:ph34r:

I once made a friend pee his pants from laughing so fucking hard. To his credit he did stave off the initial leak and not soak my upholstery but I had to pull into a convenience store so he could go to the bathroom.

You sure he didnt have to piss 3 hours prior, you just didnt hear him say it?

You sure he didnt have to piss 3 hours prior, you just didnt hear him say it?
:D:D:D:D