BillyVance

How many mods have you pissed off?

You can call yourself a Deaf Fucker all you want.
If I call you a Deaf Fucker it's a PA.
Or Stupid Fucker for that matter.
I ain't no Stupid Fucker.
Fucker.
:P
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Are you a deef fucker though?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fucker.

No, you're one of Skymama's dearest fuckers, and that aint no damn PA. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fucker.

No, you're one of Skymama's dearest fuckers, and that aint no damn PA. :P:D

WOW!! :o

We went from Never being banned to dearest deaf fucker in 3-4 posts...

I think that is a new dz.com record [P]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I don't think Billvon's been banned either :P

Wendy P.

I was wondering what I did to piss you off.. I mean I can understand Andrea or Bill not "friending me" on Facebook... but.. not you too:o:o:ph34r:

Ahem

Join the club! Andrea wouldn't accept my friend request on facebook! :D

I don't sweat it. I'm not on there anymore. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't think Billvon's been banned either :P

Wendy P.

I was wondering what I did to piss you off.. I mean I can understand Andrea or Bill not "friending me" on Facebook... but.. not you too:o:o:ph34r:

Ahem

Join the club! Andrea wouldn't accept my friend request on facebook! :D

I don't sweat it. I'm not on there anymore. :P

I thought about sending a request to John Rich... just for the hell of it... and the entertainment value:ph34r:

No, you're one of Skymama's dearest fuckers, and that aint no damn PA.

So, does that mean he was the best or that I just liked it the most with him? I need your clarification on my sex life. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hell, I've probably pissed them all off at one time or another; including Sangiro and Meso. There's no real trick to it and nothing special about it. All it takes is being a human that makes a mistake.

For the record, it's not how many Mods you've pissed off that determines how much a user is liked or disliked, but rather how often and how intentionally you do it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Hell, I've probably pissed them all off at one time or another; including Sangiro and Meso. There's no real trick to it and nothing special.

For the record, it's not how many Mods you've pissed off that determines how much a user is liked or disliked, but rather how often.

I never want to piss off a mod. That is why I always play nice in the forums... :):P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Hell, I've probably pissed them all off at one time or another; including Sangiro and Meso. There's no real trick to it and nothing special.

For the record, it's not how many Mods you've pissed off that determines how much a user is liked or disliked, but rather how often.

I never want to piss off a mod. That is why I always play nice in the forums... :):P

*Cough*bullshit*cough*
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Isn't JennR8R the one who ASKED to be banned (and got it)? That has to be a record, too, but I don't think she actually made anyone angry. She just wanted to be the bad girl! :D

I think that was a post in the womens forum a few yrs back and skymama did it....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Hey -- I PM'd you specifically to tell you -- I haven't friended anyone in about a year. I keep meaning to get off of it, but have been too lazy.

It's not you, it's me :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Isn't JennR8R the one who ASKED to be banned (and got it)?

Walt wanted to be banned, too. That's why he posted what he did; he knew it would work.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I don't actually know all the details to tell, but Walt was a bit . . . "brazen" to begin with. When he went out, he went out big! I just don't know what he actually said. I came back online and it was the talk of the forum for a while.
TPM Sister #102

Hey -- I PM'd you specifically to tell you -- I haven't friended anyone in about a year. I keep meaning to get off of it, but have been too lazy.

It's not you, it's me :)

Wendy P.

Well you dont "have" to go onto it every second of the day like some people do.:):)

To me its just a good way to keep up with some people I dont get to see too often.:ph34r: