hottamaly

Chicks rock theft

I hear everyone had a great time at Chicks Rock and some even more so. Bonehead Composites would sure like to see their banner returned, no questions asked.

Thanks,
Bonehead Linda

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

I've had a few banners stolen at trade shows and I think people don't understand how expensive these things are. Or, I have had someone tell me "It's for advertising and I'm going to hang it up at home, same difference." My response was, "Are you going have 20,000 people at your house?"

Who ever copped it-bring it back. It's not a prank to the people that have to replace it and that helmet you bought for $200 only represent $20 profit for the company so you didn't "Earn" or "Pay for it"
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Thanks for understanding. Yea, I've seen plenty of "cool" banners, windblades, etc stolen and all it does is raise the prices of the products to make up for it. We try to keep our products at a reasonable price and things like this sure doesn't help.

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

I'm hoping that the person who "borrowed" your banner will see this and box it up and mail it to you.
We had a couple of WFFC windblades "borrowed" one year, the very first year we had them made. We figured that was about $600.00 down the drain, but we made it known that we really LOVED and MISSED our windblades and low and behold, the next year, some very kind soul returned them to us.
I like to believe the best in people. Why don't you post a mailing address to this thread, just in case?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I'm hoping that the person who "borrowed" your banner will see this and box it up and mail it to you.
We had a couple of WFFC windblades "borrowed" one year, the very first year we had them made. We figured that was about $600.00 down the drain, but we made it known that we really LOVED and MISSED our windblades and low and behold, the next year, some very kind soul returned them to us.
I like to believe the best in people. Why don't you post a mailing address to this thread, just in case?

Go to:

Hottamaly's Profile> Homepage (Bonehead)> Contact Us.

Mailing address is right there.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've had a few banners stolen at trade shows and I think people don't understand how expensive these things are. Or, I have had someone tell me "It's for advertising and I'm going to hang it up at home, same difference." My response was, "Are you going have 20,000 people at your house?"

Who ever copped it-bring it back. It's not a prank to the people that have to replace it and that helmet you bought for $200 only represent $20 profit for the company so you didn't "Earn" or "Pay for it"

Hey Divot~I'll sell 'em back to ya! >:(:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>Bonehead Composites would sure like to see their banner returned, no
>questions asked.

The Crack Choir banner has been abducted several times by kidnappers and held for ransom - but fortunately was always returned in time for next year's choir. Hopefully something similar will happen here.

Don't sweat it, Jim-just put it in your bedroom. Enough men pass through there to make it cost effective.

Speaking of which, did you take my watch last time through? >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Chicks Rock was great, and I hope whoever took your banner remembers there's a lot of karma in our sport.:)
I hope they get theirs going the right way again.[:/]

And too ALL the great vendors and manufacturers we have in our sport, thanks for making it out to Chicks Rock. We love ya. :)

Don't sweat it, Jim-just put it in your bedroom. Enough men pass through there to make it cost effective.

Speaking of which, did you take my watch last time through? >:(

I'll pick it up and leavethe watch again next time.

My bad - it was early, and I was tired.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Chicks Rock was great, and I hope whoever took your banner remembers there's a lot of karma in our sport.:)
I hope they get theirs going the right way again.[:/]

And too ALL the great vendors and manufacturers we have in our sport, thanks for making it out to Chicks Rock. We love ya. :)

Maybe one of the chicks was doing the walk of shame and had to cover up for a disguise.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun