kmills0705

Need vote for photo contest

Yeah, I knew that. [:/] We're not allowed to let you come back into our past and change things either. Same guy probably made both rules. :S

I need a new flux capacitor to get this MRAP up to 88mph. Provided it doesn't blow up or roll over, I'm going back in time to WWII and tearing shit up!

Better bring a barrel stretcher.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, I knew that. [:/] We're not allowed to let you come back into our past and change things either. Same guy probably made both rules. :S

I need a new flux capacitor to get this MRAP up to 88mph. Provided it doesn't blow up or roll over, I'm going back in time to WWII and tearing shit up!

Have fun! Just don't screw up the P-51s or the B-17s.

It was you in Roswell wasn't it?>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No, It was him. The only thing I ever rolled was a 69 Chevy Kingswood, ... oh, and a boat.

No, It was him. The only thing I ever rolled was a 69 Chevy Kingswood, ... oh, and a boat.

How the hell did you roll a stationwagon?:D:D:D:D

I'm guessing side over side... back over front or front over back would be way too hard to pull off.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm guessing side over side... back over front or front over back would be way too hard to pull off.

Yeah - but DAMN it would look cool.!

Big one, too! Slight curve to the left. Right side hydroplaned in heavy rainstorm and ran off onto the shoulder. Removed foot from accelerator and eased the car back onto the highway. Drifted across both lanes into a steep median. Panicked and cranked the wheel to the right. Car slid sideways in the wet median until the left wheels grabbed the dirt. Next point of impact was the passenger-side roofline. The car rolled the rest of the way onto the wheels. Bent the crap out of the frame. Only 3 wheels would touch the ground on a level surface. Not a scratch on me. Fortunately, I was alone. :P

Big one, too! Slight curve to the left. Right side hydroplaned in heavy rainstorm and ran off onto the shoulder. Removed foot from accelerator and eased the car back onto the highway. Drifted across both lanes into a steep median. Panicked and cranked the wheel to the right. Car slid sideways in the wet median until the left wheels grabbed the dirt. Next point of impact was the passenger-side roofline. The car rolled the rest of the way onto the wheels. Bent the crap out of the frame. Only 3 wheels would touch the ground on a level surface. Not a scratch on me. Fortunately, I was alone. :P

Guess a little dirt can make all the damn difference.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

DAMMIT!

Glad you were unscathed!

Place to bitch / ask questions:
[email protected]

>:(>:(>:(

Here is the phone number - found it on their website" Tel: (317) 569-8900

I wouldn't advocate calling them to find out anything, I am simply stating a fact that I found it and that the phone number was listed.:)

I know... this is getting annoying. I can't imagine "No winners found" is a good thing for their website. Two of the other people who submitted photos have also posted on the Mcalisters Indiana Facebook page... so I don't think anyone has been notified at this time.
Maybe it will happen late afternoon like the closing of the voting and the judging phase.

Ugh, the anticipation.

I got a text from a dz friend that said "I should have posted a photo of me baging my wife doggy style and the cup resting on her back for refreshment as needed". That was freaking hilarious!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I know... this is getting annoying. I can't imagine "No winners found" is a good thing for their website. Two of the other people who submitted photos have also posted on the Mcalisters Indiana Facebook page... so I don't think anyone has been notified at this time.
Maybe it will happen late afternoon like the closing of the voting and the judging phase.

Ugh, the anticipation.

I got a text from a dz friend that said "I should have posted a photo of me baging my wife doggy style and the cup resting on her back for refreshment as needed". That was freaking hilarious!!!!

I am afraid that there were to few entrants. I noticed that there were only 15. I don't know, but it seems to me that, just like on e-bay, minimums were not met.[:/]

I hope I'm wrong.

I also hope they don't disqualify any votes that were duplicated.[:/]

Frustrating - But, HEY, if they disqualify the contest, we can make a really big stink about it and have some fun with it.

Major Media outlets and such.:)

All that Clicky Clicky for nothing?! :o

Oh hell no!

I'm writing a nasty letter now.;)

Wait until tomorrow.
They "MIGHT" have just put a place holder and will maybe update the finding by the end of the day.

Oh hell no!

Wait until tomorrow.
They "MIGHT" have just put a place holder and will maybe update the finding by the end of the day.

I just got this email:

CONGRATULATIONS KIM!

I’m happy to announce that you are the McAlister’s Deli Tea Tumbler Photo Contest GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

“McAlister’s at 10,000 feet above the earth!” received the most votes of all our entries, and was unanimously selected by our judges to be awarded a Caribbean Cruise Vacation for Two!

For details on scheduling/redeeming your cruise, please contact:

Tim Carroll
Capitol Marketing
office: 800.238.5659 x 537
cell: 727.743.5226

Tim will be expecting your call. Just let him know that you’re the lucky winner with McAlister’s Deli!

I am very excited for you, Kim! If you have any further questions, feel free to call me or Trisha Smith at 317.231.0095.

Thank you, and congrats!!

---------------------------------------------

Thanks to all the dz.commers who took the time to vote and support me in this.

Now, is it time to put up the official poll of who gets to come with me? B|
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Uhhh Ohhhh. I already faxed the letter.... Kidding.

Congratulations. Don't get into too much trouble down in the Caribbean. :P

How do you unsend nasty e-mails again?

OR

Maybe it was my e-mails that made the difference.:o

Oh hell no!

Wait until tomorrow.

I just got this email:

CONGRATULATIONS KIM!

I’m happy to announce that you are the McAlister’s Deli Tea Tumbler Photo Contest GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

“McAlister’s at 10,000 feet above the earth!” received the most votes of all our entries, and was unanimously selected by our judges to be awarded a Caribbean Cruise Vacation for Two!

For details on scheduling/redeeming your cruise, please contact:

Tim Carroll
Capitol Marketing
office: 800.238.5659 x 537
cell: 727.743.5226

Tim will be expecting your call. Just let him know that you’re the lucky winner with McAlister’s Deli!

I am very excited for you, Kim! If you have any further questions, feel free to call me or Trisha Smith at 317.231.0095.

Thank you, and congrats!!

---------------------------------------------

Thanks to all the dz.commers who took the time to vote and support me in this.

Now, is it time to put up the official poll of who gets to come with me? B|

WOO HOO

See I knew all those extra machines would come in handy;)