skymama

67 degrees...now it's 64. Brrr!

I can barely remember what it's like to wear pants! :ph34r:

That's sig line stuff right there.

Get out and jump or we will make fun of you.

Done. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Get out and jump or we will make fun of you.

You guys will just find another way to make fun of me. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You remember last winter when we had snow at deland?? THAT is when I was SUPPOSED to do my first AFF jump... needless to say, Nick Scott-Tomlin and myself stayed grounded. when I was supposed to do jump number 2, again, freezing and overcast. so, I learned to pack instead. my 4th jump was beautiful, I passed all my objectives for AFF and was signed off, and JUMPED my first official pack job. good things come to those who wait (or maybe I'm a little crazy, but whatever!). ;)

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Nope. You'll ban us!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

It's gonna be pretty cold here in FL this weekend. All the sudden we're going from 88 degrees a few days ago to it being a high of 67 on Saturday. I was just talking to another skydiver, and we're thinkin' it might be too cold to jump. :ph34r: Are we pussies?

Jesus, I'd kill for a 67 degree day here :S
__

My mighty steed

Nope. You'll ban us!

Needling is fun and harmless, but she'll ban you if you go all freeflir29 on her. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cold front is moving in the temp. is down to 74 degrees :o

And you guys will be breaking out the parkas. :D

60 up here and I'm in a short sleeve t-shirt. After the summer we had, I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. B|

I was just at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch sitting outside at the bar people were saying how chilly it is getting :D

Fucking sissies! :D

You remember last winter when we had snow at deland?? THAT is when I was SUPPOSED to do my first AFF jump... needless to say, Nick Scott-Tomlin and myself stayed grounded. when I was supposed to do jump number 2, again, freezing and overcast. so, I learned to pack instead. my 4th jump was beautiful, I passed all my objectives for AFF and was signed off, and JUMPED my first official pack job. good things come to those who wait (or maybe I'm a little crazy, but whatever!). ;)

You did 4 AFF jumps and were off student status?:o

...... yeaaa.....[:/] I did a SHITTON of tunnel time and my first jump itself I had already accomplished most of the stuff I needed to do. I just really had to work on canopy control. which is pretty much all I did with my other student jumps. My sister and I both kinda did the accelerated course like that. I still did coached jumps until the 7th jump. and even still, I continue to work very closely with my mentors and coaches. :) I guess that's a benefit of having a sibling working at a tunnel. I haven't yet mastered head down, but, as soon as I can get back to the tunnel, that'll be next.

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

It was a high of 59F here today.
About 3pm I had to open windows to cool off the house from the solar heating effect.
Just now I got in from cycling 30 miles and it is 46F.
:P:P:P:P:P:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Skymama isn't wearing pants - she wins.

You're right, I am still pantless. I'm hoping to correct that tomorrow. I might even wear real shoes with socks! :o
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama isn't wearing pants - she wins.

You're right, I am still pantless. I'm hoping to correct that tomorrow. I might even wear real shoes with socks! :o

Heels?:$:)

Roller skates?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's gonna be pretty cold here in FL this weekend. All the sudden we're going from 88 degrees a few days ago to it being a high of 67 on Saturday. I was just talking to another skydiver, and we're thinkin' it might be too cold to jump. Are we pussies?

haha no you aren't of course where i live it gets down to -20 in the winter, places like flo rida scare me because of all the minorities
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!