pookieland

He's Alive Damit and we Had Nuttz Together...

This was a Great Weekend for me. OK, so this is my story and a day I won't forget.

I'm stretched out on the couch watching the game in the Trailer with Norvel, So we’re drinken and yelling at the TV. And out the corner of my eye I saw a guy come in but didn't pay to much attention because I was into the game.

Some time go's by and the same dude comes from out of the bathroom looks up and says pass me the peanuts. So I reach down not really paying attention but respectivley pass him the nutts, and soon after I started hearing this cracking and crutching like a professional who’s done this before and during a cermercial I notice a rythem of the nutts.

So, I look up and in my head for a few seconds I see the dead guy from the wall at the bar. And then a minute later I catch myself starring at him but still in thought saying he can't be dead he's right hear.

So, I point at this guy and it's you:o your Jerry Bird. I have always heard great stories of him and how he helped change the world of skydiving and he's 6ft away from me.

So to make a short story long. He has the kooliest stories and I was tuned in when he started to speak. He tells me a story about being in the Bird House and over hearing a young lady saying. How great it was to ohner this dead guy named Jerry with his name above the bar. Well, I guess he turns to the lady and lets her know that he's not infact dead at all, and well that gave me a smile because I've had a chance to sit down with a Legend like him and just shoot the shit. So the point of this is that Jerry Bird is very much alive and kicking. I know this because I passed him the nuttz…. So here’s to Jerry Bird a True AssHole ... so that’s my story The End [:/]
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

You're probably one of very few people on the planet Pookie, that can say with a straight face:

Jerry Bird ate my nuts! ;)

So . . . let me get this straight . . . Pookie was smiling while Jerry had his nuts in his hand, he handed Jerry his nuts without even looking, and wasn't surprised when there was a rythm to it.:o

The moral of the story here is that you should ALWAYS know who you are handing your nutz to at the end of the day on the DZ.:|

:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're probably one of very few people on the planet Pookie, that can say with a straight face:

So . . . let me get this straight . . . Pookie was smiling while Jerry had his nuts in his hand, he handed Jerry his nuts without even looking, and wasn't surprised when there was a rythm to it.:o

The moral of the story here is that you should ALWAYS know who you are handing your nutz to at the end of the day on the DZ.:|

And who eats nuts with someone named Pookie?[:/]

And who eats nuts with someone named Pookie?[:/]

I ownder if Jerry will actually admit to eating Pookies nuts.:):P:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I love the way you guys pass me around without a second thought. :S I feel so used. >:(>:(

:P:)

Quitcherbitchen - you have been given lots of proper care, mouths and hands are sensative things, you know.:D:D:)