skyrider

We Just Got

4 cases of Redbull, ya want some Redbull? really we have Redbull , ya want some? , anyone want some Redbull? we even have sugar free Redbull, great for dieters that want Redbull, anyone wants some Redbull? it is good for ya , seriously, want some Redbull? Doesn;t effect me at all, want some Redbull?

We have four cases that is 24 cans a case , 96 cans of Redbull...fuck sleep, who needs sleep , I don;t... do you? really ever stop and think about sleep? what a waste of time , you could just be drinking Redbull, and play dominoe's , I used to be good at dominoes, are you?

Not many people play dominoes anymore, I used to love playing chess, but not many people play chess , so I started playing dominoes, then people stopped playing that.

Is it me? Just because I like a game , people stop playing it? Chess and Dominoes are both fun, Why would people stop playing it?

Does anyone play Monopoly anymore? Gawd , I loved that game, I kicked ass at Monopoly, but people quit playing it too...

Is everyone afraid of playing me ? , what I am that good at them? Is that what it is??.... Must be...

I'm good at Monopoly, Chess, and Dominoes, but everyone stopped playing those , is it just me??? Wow, I am powerful...

Did I mention we have 4 cases of Redbull? great tasting stuff, it gives you wings, I always thought that was bullshit, but now I understand, they weren't talking about flying, it is just Uplifting, great stuff, have you tried it? You should really try it, Hell, come on over right now, I have 4 cases of it, You can drink all you want, it is great, it gives you wings I am told...I don;t feel anything yet, but they claim it picks you up...

have you ever had to be picked up? faling down and getting stuck sucks, I hate falling down and getting stuck.. This one time when I was a carnie, the ferris wheel got stuck, there were two fat poeple on it, and the motor couldn;t lift them, so I had to let the ride roll backwards, and put on other riders to balance it out before the fat couple got back on....

Imagin having to be the guy telling them they are too fat....I pretended it wasn't me, I blamed the carnie boss , I said it was his rules...

Speaking of Bosses , my son now works for Redbull,, Did I mention we have 4 cases of Redbull?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Indeed...

want some, I have 4 cases...it isn;t cold but if ya chug it that doesn;t matter, soem people can';t chug, but I can teach you, it is easy, just telt yoru head back and resist the gaga reflex, much liek teaching your girlfriend to swallow...

not that I tried to teach her how to swallow, she knew that before we met, but it is the same if you would have had to teach her!

Speaking of meeting girls, Man , I swear riding a harley, Great way to meet girls, worse part is if you are married, then you have to pass them onto a friend, next thing you know, eveyrone thinks you are a pimp...I never made a dime off of passing on a girl..

Although, I did once buy a girl for a quater, (money, not drugs) My GAWD she was Beautiful too, actual proffesional model, bad thing was, My wife was with mee, so I gave her to a buddy of mine...My wife called me a Pimp..Can't fuckin win....

Where da hell did the word Pimp ever come from? stranbge word

Did I mention I have 4 cases of Redbull?

lmao.

:D:D:D

sadly i HATE redbull, tastes horrid. but to each their own, haha. might wanna slow down there chief ;)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

lmao.

:D:D:D

sadly i HATE redbull, tastes horrid. but to each their own, haha. might wanna slow down there chief ;)

I would , but i have to go to bed, I have a lot to do tomorrow , things that have to be done, If I don't do them they wont e done, Gawd , don;t ya hate that. can't anyoen else do the grunt work around here? I tried teaching my son plumming, but Noooooo, hee'd rather ride a bike for a living...what if he breaks a leg, he is gonna wish he had learn how our shit gets to the street, it doesn;t get there on it's own..

BUT, he did get me 4 cases of Redbull, it isn;t liek he does nothing, without Redbull we wouldn;t have 4 cases of redbull, shits good, you shoudl try it...

Last time I tried teaching him plumming, the smell got to him , fuckin whimp, granted that smell sucks and stays with you for days, but you need to know how to get your shot out of your house, withotu having to pay for some guy to.....Imagin....Paying for a guy????WTF gay prostitute?

Wait , we were talking about teaching your kids , right? It is up to us to teach them not to abuse drugs and liquor, otherwise they end up just like us when they have unplanned kids of their own!

Oh yeah, Toilets, that is what this was about , if you own a toilet, you really need to be able to do more than barf and shit in it when the erg presents itself, you really need to know your shit.,,valuable knowledge , because soem day that unplanned kid might flush his favorite hotwheels car, and you need to knw how to get it out..

Rich kid I used to know had all the hotwheels and matchbox cars, man, that kid had it all, I used to love going to his house to play with his toys...last I heard he is doing 20 to life, but...I degresss...

Did ya hear I have 4 cases of Redbull?

are you sure the cans are still full ? You sound like you are very close to RBOD (RedBull OverDose) which can happen if you drink 4 cases in a row :D:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

are you sure the cans are still full ? You sound like you are very close to RBOD (RedBull OverDose) which can happen if you drink 4 cases in a row :D:D:D[/reply

i wanna be the one who gets to cardiovert him if he does!!!
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Lot of great old movies on last night, even one with Boras Karlof, Peter Lorey, and Bela Logosy(sp?) it was a horror comedy...

I still have 3 1/2 cases...gonna be a long day....I opted for a beer for breakfast, then I'll hit a few cans of Redbull!

Gotta keep the diet balanced ya know....

We have one case of sugar free , but I hate sugar free, I'll leave that fior my wife, she loves sugar free, but I hate sugr free, so she can have the sugar free since I don';t like sugar free, why let the sugar free go to waste, since she likes sugar free , and I don;t like sugar free.....Know what I mean?

We have four cases that is 24 cans a case , 96 cans of Redbull...fuck sleep, who needs sleep , I don;t... do you? really ever stop and think about sleep? what a waste of time , you could just be drinking Redbull, and play dominoe's , I used to be good at dominoes, are you?

I thought the cases only had 20 cans in it?
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I thought the cases only had 20 cans in it?

Nope,. 24, Maybe you have had too much Monster drink!:SB|

How many beers in a case??

Coem on, you can get it...4 , 6 packs, which equals???????????

;)

Haha yeah i peckered that one come to find out the cases i was thinking of only had twelve cans, its been awhile since i bought one.

and for the record i hate that monster bs. it was a product cheaply thrown together to compete with the all mighty Redbull!
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Ohh,BULLSHIT, Just admit ya fucked up ...I did once too, back in 78......No wait, it was 77...so see , I have fucked up twice....

B|

I got ya beat...I thought I wrong up once...but I was actually incorrect about being wrong.

I only fucked up ONCE! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

4 cases of Redbull, ya want some Redbull? really we have Redbull , ya want some? , anyone want some Redbull? we even have sugar free Redbull, great for dieters that want Redbull, anyone wants some Redbull? it is good for ya , seriously, want some Redbull? Doesn;t effect me at all, want some Redbull?

Not many people play dominoes anymore, I used to love playing chess, but not many people play chess , so I started playing dominoes, then people stopped playing that.

Is it me? Just because I like a game , people stop playing it? Chess and Dominoes are both fun, Why would people stop playing it?

Does anyone play Monopoly anymore? Gawd , I loved that game, I kicked ass at Monopoly, but people quit playing it too...

Is everyone afraid of playing me ? , what I am that good at them? Is that what it is??.... Must be...

I'm good at Monopoly, Chess, and Dominoes, but everyone stopped playing those , is it just me??? Wow, I am powerful...

Did I mention we have 4 cases of Redbull? great tasting stuff, it gives you wings, I always thought that was bullshit, but now I understand, they weren't talking about flying, it is just Uplifting, great stuff, have you tried it? You should really try it, Hell, come on over right now, I have 4 cases of it, You can drink all you want, it is great, it gives you wings I am told...I don;t feel anything yet, but they claim it picks you up...

have you ever had to be picked up? faling down and getting stuck sucks, I hate falling down and getting stuck.. This one time when I was a carnie, the ferris wheel got stuck, there were two fat poeple on it, and the motor couldn;t lift them, so I had to let the ride roll backwards, and put on other riders to balance it out before the fat couple got back on....

Imagin having to be the guy telling them they are too fat....I pretended it wasn't me, I blamed the carnie boss , I said it was his rules...

Speaking of Bosses , my son now works for Redbull,, Did I mention we have 4 cases of Redbull?

Skyflowerbloom? :P:)

Bloooom , thats fun to say...try it...Bloooooom.........just kind a rolls off yer lips.....bllloooommmmmmmmmmm.....

I'm gettin sleepyyy...anyone elssssssssss...
ohhhBloooommmmmmmmmmmm

Kewl word.........Bllloooommmmmmmmmmmmm

QUICK chug another one!

(ill get the monitor ready for cardioversion!)