skymama

Do you change your underwear every day?

Now would what difference would it make if they changed their underwear everyday and did not shower daily opposed to not changing them every day but showering daily??:P

Depends on what country you live in...France or America.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Now would what difference would it make if they changed their underwear everyday and did not shower daily opposed to not changing them every day but showering daily??:P

Depends on what country you live in...France or America.

No, with "Depends" it is quite obvious when they need changed!

Gross. Can you see who answers no in the poll? Need to know who to avoid

I wish I could, I agree with you!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This includes guys with plumbers cracks and their showing them while working on anything including packing their parachutes, beer guts hanging below their t-shits, and pants with railroad tracks showing thru because there was no underwear to catch the shart.:S:S:S.

Aw... thank you so much for this colourful vocabulary to pick up :)
I had a great time to look up the plumber's thingy. Huhuhu... That's called "Bauarbeiterdécolleté" in German (OK, we stole half of the word) which means something like "construction worker's décolleté". Which - its colourfulness and "locatedness" - comes close to "Arschgeweih" (literally: bum antlers, a lower back tatoo, exclusively for girls) since you do not really want to see any of them... ;)

"Railroad tracks" - AFAISI - are also called "Nazistreifen" (Nazi stripes) here. (According to Godwin's law, this thread is supposed to end hereby? :))

Anyway, REAL MEN (tm) wear "farmer's briefs": Sun at the front, soil at the rear. B|

To just answer the question: Daily. Ought to be clean enough. The "OMG, it's full of bacteria, gotta change 'em several times a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven" thing (also called "Sagrotan parents" behaviour) is kinda ...uhm... silly since those disinfectant freax probably don't disinfect their doorhandles (etc pp) that often :P

And if you think about saving water re showering: You may shower more than once daily... but do it with a friend then! :D
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I guess people skewing results is an idea that is foreign to you.

What's the point in doing that? It's not like I'm going to write a formal paper on it or anything.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

At least once a day! Same thing with my socks!

Turn in your man card.....:ph34r::P

Just fuggin wid ya, since i don;t wear either...socks or underwear, unless I am forced into wearing shoes, (snow in the mountains) no underwear, ,& only sandles, for dis white boy...

(Not racist, my last name is "White")

What's the point in doing that? It's not like I'm going to write a formal paper on it or anything.

What? This is a great subject for sociologist the world over! Think government grant.

I'm sad this morning. My underwear had fallen over during the night and broke into several pieces.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What? This is a great subject for sociologist the world over! Think government grant.

I'm sad this morning. My underwear had fallen over during the night and broke into several pieces.
[:/]

Was that you??

just saying....