VincePetaccio

Interpret my dream?

Last night I had a dream in which a low pull resulted in a reserve ride.

My reserve flew like a bowl of jello (probably lime, maybe lemon. fully refrigerated). I was in the saddle around 100', then did a radical 90' turn to land on the Oregon Trail, annoyed that I had to pay for a reserve repack.

Later in the night I had another dream in which the company I recently invested in went under because the college basketball team they sponsored (in my dream) lost a game.

AM I NUTS?!
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

Get used to those. They're pretty common.:D

Later in the night I had another dream in which the company I recently invested in went under because the college basketball team they sponsored (in my dream) lost a game.

Is that the CSX company?:)

AM I NUTS?!

Insufficient data at this point, but it's not lookin' good.:P

My reserve flew like a bowl of jello (probably lime, maybe lemon. fully refrigerated). I was in the saddle around 100', then did a radical 90' turn to land on the Oregon Trail, annoyed that I had to pay for a reserve repack.

AM I NUTS?!

Sometimes just changing your medication will help.:)

AM I NUTS?!

At east you don't dream about giant black spiders the size of vw bugs that you are hitting with a rolled up news paper. Or your friends are super secrete government agents coming to arrest you for something you know you didnt do. Or riding rip roaring rapids in a giant turtle shell bouncing off what you think are rocks but are really other giant turtles trying to eat you. Then as you are headed down the rapids of giant turtles you see a field with angry cows. Not long ago I had a dream that I was a smoker and my family was trying to get me to stop so they kept taking my pks of cigs. I was getting pissed in im dream about this. Very odd dream cause I have never smoked and would never smoke.(okay, maybe one cig here or there if I was really drunk). I can go on about odd dreams.....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

"

My reserve flew like a bowl of jello (probably lime, maybe lemon. fully refrigerated). ..."

Hey!
Stay out of my reality!
Your dream sounds like my last reserve ride.
It was under a 5-cell, 1985-vintage, S.O.S. 190, built by Parachutes de France. The only polite thing I can say is that it was better than a round reserve.

AM I NUTS?!

NO. I just think that you want to sleep with your mother. Tell me, how long were you breastfed?

The problem is obviously excessive indulgence in masturbatory activities.

Solution: you are not nuts - you're playing too much *with* your nuts. Go fuck your mother instead. >:(:ph34r:

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Solution: you are not nuts - you're playing too much *with* your nuts. Go fuck your mother instead. >:(:ph34r:

Which brings a curious question - can a gay man have an Oedipus complex?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Which brings a curious question - can a gay man have an Oedipus complex?

Maybe they have the Electra Complex? :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Wtf does that mean?:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama