cocheese

Predict the poster below you

Ah i try and switch it up everyonce in a wholen to keep my vocabulary expanded.

Ok important question time. Do i goto the st pattys day boogie to hang out,help, and have fun but not jump or the weekend before go to see dropkick murpheys with VIP seats and all the guinness i can drink free?

Skymarcorider

I say go to the boogie and jump........then afterwards, I am sure there will be plenty of beer to drink for you to be hungover for the next 2 days.

TumbriDDer
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Well i havent jumped in a loong time. Like a year. Lol. And i doubt id recert at a boogie since "boogies are where good skydivers go to die" lol :)
Back to u

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I seriously look up at the sky every clear windless day and go " damn. Its a PERFECT jump day. Sigh" i dont know why i wont do it. Oh wait. Yeah. I HATE the ride up and exit. Lol. Someday.

Back to u
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I seriously look up at the sky every clear windless day and go " damn. Its a PERFECT jump day. Sigh" i dont know why i wont do it. Oh wait. Yeah. I HATE the ride up and exit. Lol. Someday.

Back to u

Yeah the ride up is not the greatest, especially when is hot/cold as hell......but the exit part is sooooo fun, haha. There are just so many ways to exit, its hard to decide which exit to do.

Backatcha

Yeah i was always a big fan of the diving out the flailinfrantically for a second trying to get back in style of exit. LOL. But after i getdown the hill its all gravy. Thinking about doing some lower altitude hop an pops or static line jumps to warm up again to the idea of jumping out of a plane. Since i think the whole thing was just too overwhming in a sense. Besides. I think i liked canopy flight as much if not more than FF itself. Lol

Skycame

Ah i figure ill start low. Say kike 5k and go higher as i ge comfy. But then again i hate being near the door as well. Im a fucking basket case. Lol!!!

Backatcha

Haha, nothing wrong with being a lil nutz!! I remember doing my first H&P, it was at 3k and the other guy doing one also kept trying me to do a 2 way. Now he was nutz:D:D

Backatcha

Haha, nothing wrong with being a lil nutz!! I remember doing my first H&P, it was at 3k and the other guy doing one also kept trying me to do a 2 way. Now he was nutz:D:D

Backatcha

duuuude 3k

Hell you should be able to turn at least 3 points

The Cabin Boy

Backatcha

duuuude 3k

The Cabin Boy

Maybe now......but not when I was at 20 something jumps[:/]

Whoever wants to be next

Ueah tell me about it lol! Well i cant wait till it warms back up again either way. Lol. Today its been in the 40s so i guess i cant complain TOO much lol :)

Sky

Backatcha

duuuude 3k

The Cabin Boy

Get the right pilot, and you can turn a Zero G point in the plane!:ph34r: I thought that was fun back in the day, now I know too much about CG, and wouldn't want a pilot playing with my life that much!

Tumbo....

CG? Ive heard about people doing that. Yeah fuck that noise. If that happens i doub ill ever get in ankther jump plane.

CG? Ive heard about people doing that. Yeah fuck that noise. If that happens i doub ill ever get in ankther jump plane.

Center of Gravity....difference between flying and stalling ....:o

A healthy fear of flying is good, it keeps you safe, and stopping at this point in jumping, usually means you are finished, getting past that 50 jump hump, and staying current during that time, is the hurdle!

Tumbo

I donno man you may be righ. But i still go to the DZ as much as ican and miss it like a sonofabith. Well s isnt up to anyone but me. I may save up a grand or so and just go balls to the wall and kick this fear thin in the nuts once and for all. I just over think and anaylze the parts i hate most and its all ican think about during that day. But when im no there all i think about is how much fun FF and canopy fligt was. Lol.

Yeah the CG thing kinda matters slightly. Lol. That could be bad fasst.

Bact to you rider

Packing in at least 10 jumps a week is a great way to get comfortable!

I'd say no more then 3 a day for most low timers, or you can get physically/mentally taxed......If it aint fun, why be doing it?;)

Being at the DZ, is almost as much fun as jumping...at least it beats not being there....Hell, take up packing...B|

backatcha

Yeah 3 a day was my limit. The next day im just purely exhausted both mentally and physically. Lol. Id LOVE to pack for a while. Ive done. A few imes. But tha was back in deland. Now id just feel wierd wandering onto a DZ and foin. Hey i wanna be a packer. I donno. Seems odd to me. Lol.

Rider

yeah if i can make it back to deland ima sucker someone into showing me how to pack again, maybe practice for a week and then see if any local-ish DZs around here need a packer. hmmm. that could be a plan. then ill see how much fun everyone is having and have to get back into it!:)

yeah, winter is the busy season. . . hmmm. this is sounding better and better.

back to you rider :D

See, you call tell by your posts that ya miss it and want to go back to it. All ya gotta do is just go head that direction;)

Rider