cocheese

Predict the poster below you

Yea i need to work on my ovrhand wide grip ones. BAAAAAD. Well see how this goes. Lol. I hope my doors ar right. I have some low ceilings in some rooms.

Backatcha man
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

works so far. i cant go all the way up but i can get my chin level with the bar. so its good enough. better than nothing. :)
back to you

Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I try to stay away from them machines, but I still do use them some. If u ever want ideas for different excecises or how to do them, bodybuilding.com has a great video archive on a lot of different excercises. And they got great prices on supplements too.

Damn, now I am even more hungry. I love the lasagna one.

Back to u
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

im makig the doubble cheesburger macaroni. i add extra shredded cheese and when its done pour it on top of fritos.

will def check that place out. like now. lol

you.

There is a lot of great info on that site. I learned a lot about different types of supplements from there. I am so ready for these 4 days off I have. I am thinking about making a bacon breakfast tomorrow morning. Just bacon, bacon and bacon.

Back to u

You should try a pre-workout. Some of them put energy drinks to shame. Off the top of my head........White Flood, super pump250, n.o xplode, n.o shotgun, black powder are some of the many I have tried. A protein supplement doesnt hurt either.