SarahC07

Matching Underwear Sets...

Owning and wearing ONLY matching underwear sets ... is it really worth the investment?

Well, for me, yes. It is much easier just to go with all black. I can still get different styles and they always match. I have a couple flesh-colored sets for when a rare-occasion calls for it, but even my whitest pants and silky tops are lined well-enough that black still works just fine most of the time. :)
"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

I actually have a friend that will not hook up with a girl if her panties and bra do not match.

If your friend is a guy, then he is gay, (but maybe does not realize it yet).:P
If your friend is a chick, then well, she's a chick.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

... but it's always nice to wear matching undies to set the mood, or for special occasions.

If it requires matching underwear to set the mood, then you are with the wrong person.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I actually have a friend that will not hook up with a girl if her panties and bra do not match.

+1, That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of any guy. :D

The main thing we want to know about panties is if we can get them off. B|

+1, That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of any guy. :D

The main thing we want to know about panties is if we can get them off. B|

You guys make valid points here.... He was a cheerleader his first two years of college :S:D (although, honestly, male cheerleaders are actually some of the straightest guys I know)

You guys make valid points here.... He was a cheerleader his first two years of college :S:D (although, honestly, male cheerleaders are actually some of the straightest guys I know)

ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:D

I think that owning ONLY matched sets is overkill, but it's always nice to wear matching undies to set the mood, or for special occasions. Just my $0.02

$.02?!!??? A nice set is at least five jumps worth...lol uh yeah, fk it, don't wear any!

On a serious note, cotton is good for that area... soft material that breaths... A woman is like a motorcycle, fun to ride. but needs a lot of attention and care.

Pom-Pom Squad too?:D:D:D:D:SB|

Hey, don't knock 'em. The strong muscular ones get to hoist up the female cheerleaders on their hands or shoulders and get a nice view of their privates or crotch. :D

Who knows, they may be banging the hot cheerleaders as well. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In my experience, it doesn't matter. Once it gets to that point, the bras and panties come off at the same speed. It doesn't matter what color they are. ;)

True, but it looks nice if they match when you get to put them back on afterwards.

...and don't get them mixed up with his.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Pom-Pom Squad too?:D:D:D:D:SB|

Hey, don't knock 'em. The strong muscular ones get to hoist up the female cheerleaders on their hands or shoulders and get a nice view of their privates or crotch. :D

Who knows, they may be banging the hot cheerleaders as well. :P

I was watching Adam Carolla one time, commenting on a couples figure-skating competition.
As the male skater hoisted the female overhead, and supported her with one arm:

Adam: "Oh man! One slip, and he'll be wearing her like an oven mitt!":D

I actually have a friend that will not hook up with a girl if her panties and bra do not match. Personally, I do buy the cute sets, but never wear the pieces together. I actually enjoy mismatching my underroos.

Your friend is gay and just does not know it yet. Sorry to be the one to break the news.:D:ph34r::D

Tell that guy if he goes down on a date and he chokes on it, that it is a cock and he is gay.

You never know he could just be misinformed.

I met a guy in the ARMY that said oral sex was nasty and he would never do that to his wife nor except that from her.

Obviously she had different thoughts on the matter.;)

He was a weasel anyways and a malingerer.

She looked like a model, and he looked like a wimp who was pale as a ghost with arms more slender than a woman.

Not exactly a good match.