npgraphicdesign

So my friend offers me a 'business opportunity'...

It will be interesting what they say on the phone The contract you sign when you give them $500 explicitly states, "I certify that no claims of guaranteed profits or representations of expected earnings that might result from my efforts as an IR have been made by ACN or my sponsor."
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

we'll stay tuned! B|

It will be in English though...you may have some trouble understanding ti. :P

FUCK you! nicci..

:D:D:D

At least you'll be able to understand TWO words :P

u're right, "nicci" inst a word; it's a "situation".. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

we'll stay tuned! B|

It will be in English though...you may have some trouble understanding ti. :P

FUCK you! nicci..

:D:D:D

At least you'll be able to understand TWO words :P

u're right, "nicci" inst a word; it's a "situation".. :P

It's not just a situation...it's a lifestyle. :P

and a fucked up one at that! :D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I was smart, I am smart, and I will be smart..hence why I'm meeting with them and recording the whole conversation on my iPhone just for entertainment purposes. :):D:ph34r:

Be careful about recording a conversation without permission. The laws vary from state to state. Some allow "one party" recording, which is where you can record the conversation without telling the others. Some, however, require both (or all) parties to the conversation be aware of the recording and consent to it.

I'm not sure where you are, so look up your state here:
http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I was smart, I am smart, and I will be smart..hence why I'm meeting with them and recording the whole conversation on my iPhone just for entertainment purposes. :):D:ph34r:

Be careful about recording a conversation without permission. The laws vary from state to state. Some allow "one party" recording, which is where you can record the conversation without telling the others. Some, however, require both (or all) parties to the conversation be aware of the recording and consent to it.

Good point wolf. Thanks for the heads up.

Unless ya do it by 'accident'...damn phone! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Unless ya do it by 'accident'...damn phone! :ph34r:

that old fuck is always spot on! :D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Troop leader for the Girl Scouts ?

It's about that time for the annual cookie sale...I'll take a couple boxes of Savannahs, Thin Mints & Scottees...;)

Btw you have a message :P

You do know I was just kidding...I do that with 'friends' I've grown fond of B|:P:)
@ PM...I totally agree & understand...I'll have to get back with you in a few days !

I'm taking a trip for a few days !

...& yes, 3rd is THE charm ;)

ACN, huh. . .

A MLM based on selling you stuff that you can get for free on the internet. like scype. My uncle tried to get me on this action some years ago. It's amway with less products.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

When I read the introductory lne, I immediately thought "AMWAY" Got snookered on the same line years ago. In med school, working most weekends to make ends meet, rare saturday off, ended up on my only saturday off in months at a fucking Amway meeting. Left, and never talked to them again.

Boy does that sound like something that happened to me once>:(

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Its ACN, which sells cell phone service contracts to all the contract providers, local & long distance, satellite tv and security. You get a percentage of the services that you get people to sign contract with you for. It is a network marketing/mlm system where your goal is to get people to sign up to sell the services as well. You then get a percentage of the services they sell as well. Some people do really well and many do not. I know a few people that are/were signed up. Some did nothing, some did ok for a little while, some are doing good and some are doing great. But, generally it is not as easy as the successful ones try to make it sound.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Took about 35 minutes...and it was pretty entertaining. :D

The 'main guy', who signed up my friend, is your typical smooth talker, with a dress shirt (from GAP, as I noted on the label of his untucked shirt), decent dress shoes and jeans that talked up a storm, gave examples of how people are getting into the business because it's the next biggest thing to hit the world since the invention of the wheel, yadda yadda yadda. Drives a 3 or 4 year old Benz 320.

Then they split us up. The other guy who came in for the presentation was some manager from Stop&Shop, so my friend took him aside to another room, while the 'main guy' sat me down and laid the "..since you have two degrees and are seemingly better educated, let me tell you a few "secrets" of this business..." where he tried to convince me how great the company is. I asked him about the negative publicity, and took out the negative reviews that I had brought up in the browser on my iPhone...he stumbled a bit and said "...well, uh yeah those people just don't dive into it deeply enough and don't know how to take risks..."

I told him "i'll think about it", thanked him and my friend (no need to be rude, right?) and walked out. Thinking of what origami to make out of the paper application they gave me. :P:D

I personally think it is a good company and the potential to make good money is there, but only for about 4-10% of the population. Unfortunately, I think to really make money, for most people, it can take a long time and most people don't have that kind of patience.

Also, I think if they pitched it differently they would get a better response. But then again they have been in business for 17 years and apparently friends with Donald Trump so they must be doing something right.

On a side note: I met one of the guys that is in their video, gave him a massage actaully. I thought he looked familar but he had a hat on so I couldn't tell. He was very down to earth, very nice, talked about masage and playing music and other misc. stuff. He didn't even bring up ACN, I did when he said he worked in telecommunications. We talked about it a little, he said it takes time and patience. Took him a long time to get to svp. Some people get lucky and rocket to the top quick but its seems to be a select few.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

I personally think it is a good company and the potential to make good money is there, but only for about 4-10% of the population.

Umm...that's 30 million people!;)

~ the company would be 'employing' the entire state of California! B|

Must be a LOT of potential! :ph34r:

*unless of course by 'population' you mean current 'employees',
in which case you're saying 90-96% of the worker-bees won't make good money...again, reference California! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~