DickMcMahon

The End of the World!

Harold Camping, who has a ministry called "Family Radio", now says the end of the world will be October 21st, 2011.

Do you suppose that means it will end in New Zealand & Australia before it does in the U.S. (since they're a day ahead of us)?

At 12:01am on Oct 21, 2011 in New York, it will be 10:01pm the day BEFORE in Denver which means two full hours to watch it on TV and to start repenting!

Harold Camping, who has a ministry called "Family Radio", now says the end of the world will be October 21st, 2011.

Do you suppose that means it will end in New Zealand & Australia before it does in the U.S. (since they're a day ahead of us)?

At 12:01am on Oct 21, 2011 in New York, it will be 10:01pm the day BEFORE in Denver which means two full hours to watch it on TV and to start repenting!

December 21, 2012 seems to be the date set by the ancient Mayan calendar.

Who knows.... Why don't we just set up a bingo board with all different dates in each square? ;-)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

December 21, 2012 seems to be the date set by the ancient Mayan calendar.

Who knows.... Why don't we just set up a bingo board with all different dates in each square? ;-)

Because the winner could never collect.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The world will end in [Frank voice]28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds[/Frank voice].

That's more than 2 years ahead of Camping's prediction, and he's going to look pretty foolish when it happens.

I think the world has already ended. I happened when skydivers turned into lawn darts. ;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Honestly....

How many people would want to truly know?

How much of your life would it change if you KNEW absolutely that you were going to die on [insert predicted date here]? Would you still work from 9-5? Would you still worry about the finals coming up in calculus? Would you even care to bring roses back from staying out late with the guys?

How many people would just say "fuck it" and become totally self focused?

Too funnyyyy hahah!!!!!

still freaking laughing!!!

:D:D:D

Can't believe a few of you haven't seen it. That video has been around forever :P

God. If like me you can't get YouTube at work, you're flying blind in The Bonfire these days. I'm thinking of petitioning for a dedicated YouTube forum where people can post all the links - it'd save me opening a lot of threads for no reason! :D

But is it the Flash animation with the different nations nuking each other? If so, yep - it's years old. But still funny. :)

oh yea, good you bring it up, the world hasnt ended. no religious nutter was right, supermoon didnt make our planet implode..

dang, if you cant trust the religious folks, who can you!? :P

:D:D:D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

but that wasn't about the supermoon....hahahaha...sorry, lmao.

I get a kick out of this stuff....

*happy sigh*

...but anyways, I don't like these religious threads in bonfire...I can't spit my hellfire and brimstone in here...I have to be more reserved. But maybe that's a good thing.;)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

i only mentioned supermoon because it fell so close to that other prediction.. kind of the two flies one stone thing..

yea, probably is! have our mods fallen into hibernation or whatever happened!? maybe only they got taken out by the supermoon!? :o

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

oh, it wasnt this one, there was a thread about some religious folks predicting the end of the world yesterday..

them guys driving around with RV's n'shit..

May 21st

http://tinyurl.com/6y9ydvn

thanks! :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda