Nataly

The best times of your life...

Besides 10 years ago, I was 10 years old. Who wants to be 10 again??

Oh, oh! Me!

My problem has always been that when I was 11 life was too tough because of school, when I was 15 it was crappy because of girls, when I was 18 it was crappy because of school, girls and family deaths... Now I'm in my mid-20s and life is hard because of financial commitments, family, girls, and direction.

And as the years go bye it feels as though I should have just appreciated how easy it was back then. Give me ages 10 - 15 again any day, when the biggest problem is girls or school. One just doesn't appreciate the good when it is there and only realizes that it was good when things get worse - at least for me.

Just trying to keep positive and put more focus into the few things that do make me happy.

The only easy day was yesterday.

The best is yet to come.....

Hope right? Be is justfied or not. Says alot about people. Keeps you from going in...

It's when you loose that "hope" that things start gettign very scarry.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm 31, and I'm much less of a nutjob now than I was 10 years ago. Overall, things seem to get better. I hope by 41 I finally have my shit together.

:D:D:D You wont, you might well have your 31 year old shit together but then you'll have your 41 year old shit to deal with;):ph34r:
It's ALL good though ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And as the years go bye it feels as though I should have just appreciated how easy it was back then.

And I reckon you don't realise how good you've got it right now !!!

If you really think about it, the worst thing that probably happened to you when you were 10 is you got bullied - and the *best* thing that could happen is that you get ice-cream for desert!!! And in your 20's maybe the worst thing is your financial problems but maybe the *best* thing is you meet and fall in love with your (future) wife... And in your 30's maybe you lose some family members but maybe also you experience the great joys of having children of your own...

My point is that if you keep looking back to realise the bad things weren't so bad, you should perhaps also realise the good things weren't so good either... So maybe try to look at what you've got *now* and realise that the bad things get harder, but the good things also get better... Don't forget to notice the GOOD things in your life, because if you spend all your time focusing on the bad, you might miss out on the good stuff alltogether!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The ride just keeps getting better. Turning 52 in may and looking forward to it. So many awesoem times and experiences hard to pick the best age, but 17yo has some awesome memories at a great time in our country. Cheers to all.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Hah, the only thing that could make things worse than they are at the moment was if I lost my job, so I'd be living on the street. I'm currently helping my unemployed mother (hasn't had a job in 2.5 years), unemployed younger sister (who just had a child 6 months ago and who's boyfriend is studying and doesn't have a job). While also having to worry about my grandmother who can't afford food due to low pension payout. I'm not really one to complain, but if this is good, it's certainly not worth living to see the bad.

As for the good. The good for me would be my family being able to get jobs and not rely on me. And I have no future plans to get married (a relationship that lasts longer than 2 months would be amazing in itself). I don't really plan on getting married and I'm 100% set on never having kids. I find no joy in children, they annoy me - and they hate me as much as I hate them. :)

The good things in my life is the fact that I have a job. That's pretty much it. Though I can't afford to do what I'd like with my money since I'm stuck giving most of it to family who are unable to get jobs. Every day is a struggle up in here. But as I said, I'll be happy as soon as I don't have people relying on my money to survive, I can deal with the lack of romance and all that.