ZigZagMarquis

Memo to Boss T-shirts

Does anyone remember those skydiving t-shirts that had a graphic of a large post-it-note on the back and on the post-it was written, "MEMO TO BOSS. Dear Boss, Work Sucks! Gone skydiving!"

I used to have one and would wear it to work (if I couldn't ditch work) when in a pissy mood. My boss was cool enough to see that when I had that shirt on, he'd best just leave me alone to work on what I was doing and not change rudder orders with the latest "most important thing in the world, gotta have it right now" nonsense and wait to tell me about it until Monday. :D

Anyway, does anyone know if they still make those shirts?

I could use a new one to wear to work these days. [:/]

Nice try. It isn't there.

You needed to add the word "T-shirt"

Jumper Sportswear

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=dear+boss+work+sucks+gone+skydiving#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=dear+boss+work+sucks+gone+skydiving+T-shirt&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b1e818986abcae82
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

What are you talking about? I don't need to add anything. It's the first link on the page. "Nice try" yourself.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

What are you talking about? I don't need to add anything. It's the first link on the page. "Nice try" yourself.

+1

Worked for me.

+1

Worked for me.

+2...I had not problem. Very first link that came up.

Ok, it did now. But when I first opened the thread last night the first three that show up now weren't there. The top result was the "Dear Snoop Truthful Advice" one. Jumper wasn't there at all.

Oh, well, my apologies.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo