Roxxx

Roxxx Random Info

Mold on clothing...

Just sharing, but I have had a couple of items that molded in a bag after travel...

Whatever the color, I soak in pure peroxide a few days, and the mold and//or wine stains... etc... have come out.

(great on the intimates, hasn't hurt the elastic either)

Teens tell me they 'have to do' drugs prior to age of eighteen... I'm thinking their bodies are still developing and there are other things to do...

Go to a Mall, a mall is a free museum where the art always changes. If no money, carry a snack and mints.

But, security won't let teens hang at some malls... no wonder so many kids do the shit they do... some have nothing to do between ages 12-18...

In MN, there is a non-profit group for troubled teens.. in which, they take the kid on a tandem... teaches, self control? Respect for the environment one is in... ? I suppose.

In MN, there is a non-profit group for troubled teens.. in which, they take the kid on a tandem... teaches, self control? Respect for the environment one is in... ? I suppose.

Teaches 'em they can get high and a huge rush without drugs.:)
We had a bunch of young adults in rehab come out to make tandems once. Prior to this, they had been camping for a week with no showers or shampoo. It was the smelliest bunch of tandems I've ever taken.:S:S

They were trying to teach them they could handle stuff. I wished I'd had nose plugs.:D

We had a bunch of young adults in rehab come out to make tandems once. Prior to this, they had been camping for a week with no showers or shampoo. It was the smelliest bunch of tandems I've ever taken.:S:S

They were trying to teach them they could handle stuff. I wished I'd had nose plugs.:D

never thought about using it that way. did it work?
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

never thought about using it that way. did it work?

The nose plugs tend to blow off in freefall...:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

every generation is better than the last if they get the experience to go with their smart asses...

"Stop, look and listen" I tell 'em, if their is one or so that is worth my time and words...

teens are like 100 jump wonders... they think they know all, but there is ALWAYS more to learn...

can't live with em, can't live without em, and can't kill em... if they don't listen to the experienced ones... they won't live long.

Sex, drugs and alcohol doesn't help deal with em, but, well, but and (open for interp...)

blah blah blah

fk'n A

Psssst is is the random non-coherent thoughts of hottie.

Just smile, nod and keep looking at her tits;)

Works for me!B|

Wow.

I thought I was the only one doing that. :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I generally cannot understand about 90% of what you write. I suppose I'm dyslexic. Can you help me improve my reading comprehension?

I write in strange ways on purpose... It entertains me. I’ve found that if someone says something out loud about themselves, it’s their own issues they are working on; no lie, seriously, I’m not lying… (jk)

As a general rule, think, "No one is ever mean on purpose." And rethink/debrief the moment with that updated thought applied.

I generally cannot understand about 90% of what you write. I suppose I'm dyslexic. Can you help me improve my reading comprehension?

I write in strange ways on purpose... It entertains me. I’ve found that if someone says something out loud about themselves, it’s their own issues they are working on; no lie, seriously, I’m not lying… (jk)

As a general rule, think, "No one is ever mean on purpose." And rethink/debrief the moment with that updated thought applied.

The following statement is true:
The preceding statement is false.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun