wayneflorida

Army's black beret is no more, mostly.

Excellent decision making. Especially the service uniforms at the 5 sided hotel. I felt for you guys when that happened and its good to see a wrong finally righted.

Semper Fi
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

It is amazing how different armys/countries look at things like this. In Canada (in the Armoured Corps) we wore berets in the field all the time. So called combat hats were looked on with disdain and used for fishing only. The black beret was a mark of pride. Dusty and smelly though they were, we wuz proud. They were also easier to wear with a radio headset. Now we wear a floppy wide brimmed combat hat in the field and we look just like the #@&** infantry. Gimmee my ol black hat anyday.
DOOG
Muff 846
All you people are here to make sure I have a good time.

It is amazing how different armys/countries look at things like this. In Canada (in the Armoured Corps) we wore berets in the field all the time. So called combat hats were looked on with disdain and used for fishing only. The black beret was a mark of pride. Dusty and smelly though they were, we wuz proud. They were also easier to wear with a radio headset. Now we wear a floppy wide brimmed combat hat in the field and we look just like the #@&** infantry. Gimmee my ol black hat anyday.

same here in Switzerland :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM