shah269

Post pictures of Miss USA contestants

I <3 Barcelona. It's a gorgeous city and the week I was there the nude beach looked....amazing! but then again we are talking about european girls.
In the EU our small is their medium. My friends from Europe love shopping in the US. Not only is it cheeper but they love going home and showing off the lables on thir clothes, "Look I went to America and now I'm an XS!"

Eeeeehhhhh.....such is life.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

There were a great many nude resorts at the East German part of the Baltic Sea. As soon as our wessie brethren took over, they insisted on "decency" and stuff... and introduced "dog beaches". Well, dog turds traded for boobs, isn't that great.
Most women here didn't have problems to sunbathe or even go swimming topless in most public swimming pools but nowadays young people tend to be more and more "American". Boys in loooooong swimmers ("decency!!!!") and girls no longer topless. Could you Yanks please stop exportingh you values and leave it to good canopies and nice movies? :ph34r::PB|

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Andrea, dear, there is no such thing as a topless beach over there. It's just [I]a[/] beach lol...

Huhu... and there is no such thing as a "disabled toilet", btw. B|
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

these models aren't displaying ribs, BTW, those are oblique muscles - ribs run horizontal. obliques run diagonal - bashing them for that is silly

Fuck off if you think those are obliques. (Hint obliques DONT start at the bra line)
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110619/capt.95130cc58e764858885e638d1a6c2070-95130cc58e764858885e638d1a6c2070-0.jpg
This chick WON,
Prominent ribs,
Prominent hips
Prominent AC bones.
and fucking skinny arms.
this image does not make little squeak happy.
If it does you, good, knock yourself out. but careful you dont puncture a lung on the poor malnourished thing
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fuck off ......
and fucking skinny....... careful you dont puncture a lung

jesus, Squeak, don't rupture something, it's bonfire. I can post boobie pics if you like

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Fuck off ......
and fucking skinny....... careful you dont puncture a lung

jesus, Squeak, don't rupture something, it's bonfire. I can post boobie pics if you like

just pointing out the bullshit in your arguement;)

and please do post boobie pics but not of rakish waifs:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

careful you dont puncture a lung on the poor malnourished thing

or snap someone in half... SNAP CRACKLE and...POP

To get a body to this low of a bodyfat %, you're not eating what you want or should, and you're risking your health in terms of variety of nutrients. Not really much of an argument - just ask a doctor if you even feel like disagreeing.

Back in the day the epitomized chunky pale british chicks (with bad teeth), psych theory goes it's the idea of "wealth" and how it's represented, what society thinks of us with it on our arm - that we are truly attracted to. Chunky & pale isn't quite healthy, and neither are these bundles of sticks.

Shah - since you're a fan of women reducing their caloric intake, why don't you do your part and reduce your pop-perfection-perception intake and adjust your view of what beauty is. I've been with chunky and skinny, tan and pale, fit and fat girls - and they all had something different, fun and attractive to offer.

Yeah we are guys and we're here because of our evolutionary instincts, and the girls play the game just as well by walking on platforms in bikinis with heels (WTF? Who ever would do that for any good reason?).

Maybe we can all be a little smarter than rabbits...

Lest we end up fulfilling a movie plot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Shah - since you're a fan of women reducing their caloric intake, why don't you do your part and reduce your pop-perfection-perception intake and adjust your view of what beauty is.

I have no clue what pop prfection is....but I have given the more stout girls a shot....a few dates here and a few dates there. And for better or worse it just did not work for me.
I was not attracted to them. So yeah, tried it out, and though I'm sure they were very nice girls they were not my type.
I'm more into to skinny girls and I'm ok with it. Thus why I started this thread and posted the pictures.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OK. I'll take the lot of them. I'm generous that way...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.