grimmie

The Official '10/'11 NHL Thread

The tying goal resulted from two brutal giveaways that allowed the Canucks to keep the puck in the Bruins end until it was shot over the glass. The Bruins mishandling after the resulting faceoff gave the Canucks the tying goal. Had the puck been cleared earlier I think the Bruins win the game.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Vancouver are a bunch of cheap shot artist. Burrows needs his ass kicked. The officials suck in this game. But now it is 7 goals for the B's. I'm still trying to figure out what Thorton did to get a game misconduct. The one Canucks goal was the result of a slash not called by the refs. I don't think the Canucks want to get into a physical game with the Bruins. They need to stay with the speed and finese. Wow, now it is 8. Game four is going to be very interesting. This game may be a turning npoint of the series for Boston. I had respect for Vancouver but not anymore.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

7 game misconducts in a period. Awesome.

And it became target practice. Hopefully that shit haunts Luongo in Game 4

I think Luongo will have a much better Game 4. Refs were just trying to keep the game under control.

Loved Tim Thomas flattening Henrik Sedin and the two short-handed goals by Boston!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

7 game misconducts in a period. Awesome.

And it became target practice. Hopefully that shit haunts Luongo in Game 4

I think Luongo will have a much better Game 4. Refs were just trying to keep the game under control.

Loved Tim Thomas flattening Henrik Sedin and the two short-handed goals by Boston!

That hit by Thomas was excellent. Laughed my ass off.

Grimme was right Luongo is french for swiss cheese. Burrows is a total hack. Whacking the stick out of thomas' hand down 4 to 0 and less than 3 minutes left in the game. Thomas is the man. Those announcers are compete idiots. Saying Marchand should not have ducked out of the way of that hit. What the fuck! what is he suppose to do let the guy nail him into the boards. Nothing wrong with trying to avoid a hit. Someone needs to kick burrow's ass at the drop of the puck in game 5.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

Now, it's a series!!!

Go Bruins!!!

Chuck

We'll find out what the Canucks are made of shortly. The announcers on CBC were talking about the Canucks needing to find leadership from the players....I look at the Captain, Henrik Sedin, and I see someone who has no answer to being shoved around and I don't think he is the one to provide the leadership they need.

We'll see but I don't think the Canucks have it in them.
--
Murray

Now, it's a series!!!

Go Bruins!!!

Chuck

We'll find out what the Canucks are made of shortly. The announcers on CBC were talking about the Canucks needing to find leadership from the players....I look at the Captain, Henrik Sedin, and I see someone who has no answer to being shoved around and I don't think he is the one to provide the leadership they need.

We'll see but I don't think the Canucks have it in them.

I believe, you're right. The Canucks seem to have collapsed and Boston really perked-up. Vancouver looked 'lost'. Boston could just walk away with it!

Chuck

Well, the Canucks did pick themselves up and win at home. Up to the Bruins to reply tomorrow night and then get a win on the road Wednesday.

Right now, my Conn Smythe pick is Tim Thomas. I don't think anybody else is even in the running. He has given the Bruins a chance to win every game. I can't think of anybody else to even consider. Anybody else got another pick in mind thus far?
--
Murray

2-0 Boston on what 5 shots? Luongo looks shaky. Second goal through the five hole he should have had.
--
Murray