jrmrangers

Anybody run the spartan race?

Tough mudder is 2x as long if not more then Warrior Dash. I was looking at the course for the one being run up in WI.

I will say it kicked my butt, but Warrior Dash was a blast! Had I been running more consistantly it would have been much easier. Though the mud changed up a lot of things and made it more interesting ;)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Id offer for you to come run the Spartan with me but i dont want to make Ski jealous!!:P:)

Oh that could be fun! :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Id offer for you to come run the Spartan with me but i dont want to make Ski jealous!!:P:)

It's fine, I'd prefer to wear her out in other ways, but to each his own!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There you go with those dreams again :|:P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

One day your dreams will come true and I'll show you the time of your life. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

One day your dreams will come true and I'll show you the time of your life. :P

Never said "my" dreams....;) You would never survive one of "my" dreams :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Never said "my" dreams....;) You would never survive one of "my" dreams :ph34r:

I'm prepared to live DIE with that.

Ok enough talk about animalistic back-breaking sweaty raunchy sex!!!! Oh wait...:P

I did the tough mudder in May of this year, and all I can say is damn!! I was somewhat out of shape, but one of my teammates and I finished it in 4:21. Running uphill and downhill was the WORST part. The obstacles themselves weren't bad at all. The 35 degree water was the worst...

I'll start a separate thread in a little while for those of us who are interested in doing it.

Look what i started!!!!

You have no idea :|:SB|

Shhh, just let it happen!

Get a room, you two!:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Look what i started!!!!

The trick is getting her in the SAME room as me.B|

All in due time I suppose...:)

Do you mean the Spartathlon Ultra? I haven't but I have run the Marathon Des Sables and a 126Km Desert Ultramarathon across the Namib Desert. If you're not talking about Spartathlon how far is the race you're talking about and how long do you to prepare?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Look what i started!!!!

The trick is getting her in the SAME room as me.B|

All in due time I suppose...:)

Well, if you get there first and she isn't on time, you can always start w/o her.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Do you mean the Spartathlon Ultra? I haven't but I have run the Marathon Des Sables and a 126Km Desert Ultramarathon across the Namib Desert. If you're not talking about Spartathlon how far is the race you're talking about and how long do you to prepare?

You could probably do the Spartan race w your eyes closed. It's between 8 to 10 miles, lot of uphill/downhill running and obstacles

Want to do it??

Not familiar with it. I am familiar with this one though. http://toughmudder.com/

I believe npgraphicdesign was going to compete in the May 2011 Tough Mudder.

That was on TV last night. Some guy hosting the show ran the Tough Mudder in New Jersey. 12 miles with plenty of obstacles - walls to climb over, 40 degree water to jump into/wade through, greased monkey bars to cross, etc... with a surprise shocking (literally!) obstacle at the end. You had to run through electrified strands. I laughed my ass off at that guy after he ran through it "OW OW OW OW!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban